Part 4

They looked at her out of compassion. 

"If you don't believe me I'll show you more evidence, we can go to his parent's home, maybe they are back. She again got up from her bed and ran toward the elevator. They followed her without saying any word, they were not sure how to deal with her. 

She settled herself in the police car and told them the direction. After coming there they find the locked gate. She went to the neighbor's house and asked her about Eric and his parents.

" Who is Eric? Who are you?" The lady said.

Anne steps back hearing what she said. 

"Ma'am I am Eric's wife, I came here two hours ago. Eric lives in the next house."

"I think you are confused, I had never seen you and the house you are talking about is locked for the last six months."

Anne went to the cops and said, " I think this old lady has Alzheimer. I met her a few hours ago and now she is claiming that she doesn't know me."

They nodded.

"Let's go and ask other neighbors," Anne suggested.

"Miss Anne, I think we should leave now. I promise your doctor that I'll bring you back in an hour."

"I am not going back, I need to find my kid, he must be hungry. I need to find my husband. I am afraid that something bad has happened to him. 

" We will investigate, you should take a rest, you need it and don't forget to take your medicine," one cop said and signaled her to settle in the car.

"You don't believe me. Do you?" Anne asked and they didn't reply. Their silence answered.

"I will call Eric's friend, they will tell you that I am telling the truth."

She called Emma and put the phone on speaker. 

"Hello"

"Hello Emma, did Eric call you?"

"Who is Eric?" Emma asked.

"My husband, why are you acting so strange?"

"Anne, when did you get married?"

"Emma please don't play games, I am stressed out, Eric went out with our child and now both of them are missing. I am afraid that something bad happened to them. His phone is switched off, please tell me if you know where he is?"

"Anne, first of all, tell me where are you? Are you in the hospital?"

"No, I am out".

" Tell me where you are, I'll come there and take you to the hospital."

"Stop this nonsense just tell me if you know where Eric is? Call me if he calls you or you get to know about him."

Being irritated she hung up the phone. 

She called Eric, another friend Mathew and he asked the same thing: where is Anne now? She should be at the hospital. He offered to take her there but she refused. 

She called two more people and no one knew about Eric?