PART 24

Anne was on the rooftop, feeling the cool breeze. She saw Eric in the garden that was in front of the hospital. She panicked, she kept staring at him, she was about to run to meet him but something stopped her. She took her phone out and captured his photograph and after that, she ran to the ground floor. She checked that entire area but he was nowhere to find. 

She sat on the bench and checked that photograph, she was right he was there. She decided to show this evidence to Kevin, she ran toward his cabin. Later she decided to not tell him anything," Maybe he is the one who is playing with my mind, I should not trust him. I have to find the reason why Eric is hiding from me, if he exists it means my son also......" The thought of her child brings tears to her eyes. 

She was walking in the corridor, glued to her word. 

Diya waved in front of her eyes, she smiled as saw her. She requested Anne to have ice cream with her. Paul was also with her. Anne tried to refuse her but she was stubborn, so Anne accepted her invitation. 

Paul noticed that Anne was disturbed by asking her, and she told him everything honestly. She showed him Eric's photograph and he could also see it, which means Anne was not hallucinating this time. 

"If you want then I could help you, I have connections in the Magistrate's office."

"Can you? Please help me. I don't know what is happening in my life. Whom I should trust? Kevin, he calls himself my uncle but I don't know him. I tried my best to collect evidence but in the end, everyone thought that I was sick, I have some mental problem."

"Don't worry I trust you and I will find  information about him."

Anne smiled. 

On the way home, she was thinking," Should I trust him or not? What if he is also one of them?"

She later thought that he didn't have any reason. What reason does Eric and Kevin have?

She opened her house gate but suddenly she realized that she shifted to Kevin's house. Anne mentally slapped herself and went to his house. 

Kevin was not at home yet so she decided to find evidence. She went to his room and started looking for something, something that would prove her innocence.