Part 40

Eric came to his farmhouse and opened the door. He asked the babysitter about his son, "he is sleeping," she said. He moves to his room and takes him in his arms. 

"Your mother is in a mental institute, I wanted to trust her but I know she is manipulating me. She asked me if I ever love her. I did and I regret it. I made a plan to pay her and I succeeded in it but at the same time I failed." He places him in his creche and loses his tie and throws it on the ground. He lay down on the bed and decided to sleep. 

He remembered when he came to meet her sister. She cried because she lost her child. Eric asked him who did this to her then she pointed toward Anne and then passed away. His brother-in-law expired two months ago and her sister was living for her child. When she lost her only hope, she committed suicide. 

Eric started watching her, at first it was difficult for him to believe that a girl like Anne could do such a thing to her sister. She appeared calm and she was very sweet. If she got into a conflict she always tried to resolve it with peace. 

He saved her for the first time and another time he was the one who gave money to the thief to snatch her necklace, he fell for her when she gave money to that thief. He was the one who opened the puppy collar and pretended that he saved that puppy. 

He got to know about her mental condition when he saw her talking with herself. He hugged her and broke her necklace so that he could fit a microphone in it and his plan worked, that's why he was always ahead of her. 

He noticed that she talks with Ava when she is upset and after he came into her life, her interaction with Ava reduced, so to make his plan work after marriage he started making distance with her. Though he cared for his child, his priority was to take revenge on her. 

He doubted his decision a hundred times because Anne never hurt anyone. He wanted to drop his plan of revenge, so he tried his best to find the woman who hit her sister. All evidence showed that she hit her and then admitted her to the hospital.