PART 21

Kevin came out and found her sitting on the ground, he ran toward her. She was crying her eyes out. 

"What happened Anne?" He asked in worry.

She didn't reply to his question and pulled him in a hug. He kept patting her head till she calmed down.

"Take me home," she said while wiping her tears.

He nodded and helped her to get up. They came to his house.

She has never seen this place before. She has no memory of him being part of her life but whatever was happening, it was forcing her to believe him. 

He lives in a three-bedroom apartment, his home was not fancy, it was simple yet comforting. 

She saw her picture on a wall, she knew when this photograph was taken, it was when she completed high school. She wanted to ask how he got these photos? But she decided not to burden him more. "I am sick, maybe that's why I don't remember", she thought.

He showed him her room and asked her to take a bath. She nodded and then looked at him before she could ask, he told her that her clothes are in the closet of her room. 

She entered the room and was shocked to see the scene that was in front of her. A big frame was hanging above the head of the wall which had her family photograph even Kevin was also there. 

A part of her has accepted that she needs help and Kevin is going to help him. 

She opened the closet and saw her clothes there. It was her clothes, she remembered almost every dress. " I even have a memory of my clothes but not about Kevin." She took a bath, the warm water helped her in relaxing her body but her mind was not calm.

He came out and saw Kevin in her room with a medical box. He patted the side of the bed, she sat there. He cleaned her wounds, none of them said even a word.

Kevin breaks the silence," how did you injure so badly?"

She maintained silence for some second and then spoke up," I don't know..... As far as I remember I got injured while fighting a doctor in that laboratory."

"It's okay", he said.

After cleaning her wounds and dressing them, he asked her to have dinner. She nodded. 

After having dinner, he gave her some medicine. She was skeptical about them but decided to take them.