PART 11

After twenty minutes she heard a knock on her gate. She opened the door and saw Kevin there. 

Suddenly, he hugged her. Anne was surprised at his sudden gesture. She broke the hug and said," I don't think we are this close."

"Do you forget about me again?" He asked.

"Forget?" She chuckled and said, "I don't even know you."

He felt bad after hearing her." It's okay, you will remember," he said with a smile, "I am glad that you are back, I was so worried about you. I tried to find you everywhere, at your home, at your parent's grave. Where have you been?"

"How do you know about my parent's grave? Who are you?" She asked.

"Anne, I am your uncle and your doctor."

"Really?"

He nodded.

"But I don't know you."

"Did you skip your medicine again?" He stated.

"Which medicines are you talking about Mr. Kevin Johnson?"

"Anne sat down first, I had to call another doctor so that she could take a look at your stitches", he said with concern.

"And how do I get these?"

"You tried to commit suicide."

Anne chuckled at hearing him and said," Do you think I'll believe you?" He looked at her in disbelief, Anne continue and said, "Who commits suicide by stabbing themselves in the stomach? Come on Mr. Johnson you should have made some better story. I don't have much time, tell me where Eric and my son are?"

"Anne, I have told you before, you are hallucinating, they aren't real."

"Oh! Really. Now you would say Ava is also not real."

"Now, who is Ava?" He asked, frustrated.

"I was aware that you would say so, Ava is my best friend and you killed her."

"Anne I didn't kill anyone and as far as I remember you don't have any friend whose name is Ava."

"Stop your drama and tell me why you killed her?"

He signed and said," Anne, listen you need treatment, in this condition you can imagine people and they appear real."

"Fuck your bullshit and just tell me why you kill her and where is my husband? What do you want? Money, I'll give you. I beg you please let me meet him," she said while crying.

"You don't believe me right? I'll take you to Ava's home, do you know her address? If we didn't find her there then you will start your medication without any drama. Deal?" He asked.

She nodded. 

"But first let me check your stitches, I am calling Doctor Emilia."

Anne nodded again.

"Just a few more minutes and your game will end." Anne thought while taking treatment.