PART 29

The next morning she got ready. On her way to the store, she felt that someone was following her. 

She held her phone tightly because she didn't want the only proof of her to be snatched by someone. 

Anne reached the store and asked the worker there to restore her phone. 

"It will take some time, nearly three hours."

"I'll wait," Anne said. 

He looked at her in surprise, maybe she was the only person he met who decided to stay for three hours. Who has time in this busy world? 

Anne at no cost wanted to lose her mobile, so she patiently waited there. After forty-five minutes he came and said, " There is nothing in it, I checked it, it was brought about a month ago and there is no data."

"How is it possible?"She asked him, " My husband gifted it to me six months ago."

"No ma'am," he said and showed her the billing photograph."

She got it that Eric exchanged her phone. 

"He is smart", she thought. 

With a heavy heart and slow steps, she started moving toward her house. On her way, she saw a studio. A smile emerged on her face. She took a taxi and reached in front of the studio that took their wedding photograph. 

She saw that the studio was closed, so she asked the neighboring store about it. Then the shopkeeper told her that he moved to Mexico with his family a month ago. She asked him if he had his contact number but he refused. 

"Is this coincidence? Or part of  someone's plan." She was irritated and came back to her apartment. 

Anne made lunch and ate it. She saw her high school photo album. She finds out that Ava was missing from all the photographs. 

She recalled every child she decided to ask them. She didn't have anyone's mobile number because she never exchanged her number with any of her classmates. 

She knew that one of her classmates had opened a cafe. She decided to visit him. It was awkward for her because in her school time she never talked with anyone and today she is visiting one of her classmates to talk about Ava. 

She reaches there and asks the receptionist to call Oliver. He came out of the kitchen hearing his name. He looked at Anne and recognized her.

They sat and started talking, "You have changed a lot", he said, " you look beautiful", he said and Anne smiled at his compliment.

"In school, I thought you were mute because you rarely spoke", he said and continued his gibberish. 

Anne was not interested so she decided to come to the point," Do you remember Ava?"

"Who is she?" He asked. 

"Our classmate". 

" I don't think any girl with this name was in our class."

"Oliver please try to remember it is very urgent," she begged him. 

But he didn't remember about her.