PART 30

Oliver then called some of his friends and they confirmed that there was no girl named Ava in their classroom. She was broken but didn't show it to her face. Fifteen minutes had passed and she was looking for a reason to go back. Her phone rang, it was Paul, a smile emerged on her face. She excused herself and came out to talk with him. 

He was asking if she could restore her mobile data and she narrated the entire incident. 

Paul consoled her and said that he had got the address of Eric's parents. A smile appeared on her face hearing this. He sent her the address and after hanging up she came inside the cafe.

"I'm sorry Oliver but I have to go back. One of my relatives has been admitted to hospital and I have to see him."

He asked her to stay in touch, she nodded and then she left. 

To prove that Eric killed Ava she had to prove that she was real but she got no evidence that she was real. "How can everyone forget about her? "She thought, " Maybe this is part of Eric's plot."

She came back and lay down on her bed and in no time, she drifted to sleep. 

She saw her happy moments with him. When she was in University, she was saved by Eric. She was late and ran to cross the road, a car came from another side which was about to hit her. She closed her eyes in fear and then Eric saved her by pulling her in his embrace. He shouted at her and said," Are you insane? Don't you know how to cross the road?" He said and then he looked at Anne whose eyes were still closed.

She slowly opened her eyes which were filled with tears up to the brim. "Sorry," she hardly mumbled. 

"Beautiful", he said. 

She was surprised to hear him. 

She opened her eyes and grabbed her hair, " you had made this beautiful memory a nightmare for me," she said and went to the kitchen. She drank some beer and then drifted to sleep again. 

The next day she booked her ticket to the Virgin Islands. Her flight was at 6 PM. She had time so she decided to meet Diya. She met Eric in the elevator. 

He was busy looking in some patient files, he didn't notice Anne. 

"Let's see how long you are going to ignore me", she thought and came out of the elevator staring at him. 

" Why my heartache every time I see you", she asked herself," all you want is money and I could have given you if you had asked but you had committed a grave mistake not a mistake it is a sin Eric, separating a child from her mother is sin and you will pay for this."