PART 34

Next day

At 10 AM

Anne and Ava were hiding behind a pillar watching if Eric came there or not. One hour has passed and Ava said that she had to submit an assignment so she is going. 

"I am also coming", Anne said.

" No," Ava shouted and said," we need to check if he likes you or not, stay here for half an hour and then you can come if he doesn't arrive."

Anne tried to go back but Ava was not in the mood of hearing "No".

She stood there for another half an hour and decided to go back," I know he was lying", she said and turned. 

"Hey beautiful", Eric said. 

Her feet shook and she was about to fall but Eric saved her. They were drowning in each other's eyes. " I saved you twice," he said, losing his grip on her. 

"You were waiting for me?" He asked. 

"No, I..... Had.... I...."

"Let's get in", he said.

"I had the assignment to finish", she said and was about to run. 

Eric held her hand and dragged her to the cafe. 

"I like black coffee and you?" He asked.

"Cappuccino," she whispered.

He gave her a warm smile and asked her name. 

"Anne", she said.

" Tell me more about you, I want to know everything about you".

"Eric, we are not that close," she mumbled.

"I know it might sound funny but when I saw you the first time, I fell for you and I decided to tell you about my feelings. I know I am very forward but let me tell you clearly, I want to date you with intentions of marriage."

She looked at him in surprise and then said, "You are a stranger to me."

"Yet you decided to come on this day, Anne. I could feel the collection in between us, didn't you?"

She shook her head and said, "I had no intention of coming here, my friend dragged me here and then she ditched me."

Eric looked disappointed because of her answer. He changed his expression and asked," Do you believe in destiny? You are my destiny. I will wait till you are comfortable. Let's be friends first and then....."

"Nothing more than that, let's just be friends," Anne said and put her hand forward and Eric held her hand. 

Eric dropped her at her home and said," Can I hug you for once".

"No", she said and opened her house door, he was standing there watching every action of her. Something clicks her and she turns her face toward Eric and hugs him." Eric was at cloud ninth and Anne was red. 

She broke the hug but her necklace tangled with his shirt and broke. Eric took it and promised to give it tomorrow after repairing it. She didn't want to give it to Eric but she gave it when he insisted.