PART 26

Anne was staring at him. Eric asked her if there was something on his face. 

"No", she replied and decided to leave the room. 

His eyes show no emotions, it appears as he saw Anne for the first time. Every moment they spent together came in front of her eyes, " How can you forget about me, Eric? "

She went to Kevin and decided to confront him. "What is he giving you?  Money?"

"What happened Anne?" He came toward her and asked.

"Just tell me your motive behind this?" 

"Are you skipping your medicines again?"

She took a deep breath and politely asked him about Eric who is a doctor in this hospital.

"There are many doctors here and I don't know all of them."

She asked him to follow her. They then went to Diya's room but he had already left the room. 

She asked him to take her to the Pediatric section. He did the same and there she pointed at Eric and said," he is Eric, my husband and now tell me how he is bribing you? Where is my child?"

"Anne, honestly I don't know him."

"Okay then I am going to the cops now when we have Eric here, they will find out about my child." She said and started walking.

Kevin requested her to come with him, she followed him, they came back to his cabin and he asked her," What did your husband do?"

"He was a businessman."

"Then how did he become a doctor? Anne, to be a doctor you need a license. If he was a businessman then how did he become a doctor?"

"I don't know," she said.

"Let me tell you what could have happened?"

Anne looked at him thinking what story is he about to make now?

"You have seen him somewhere and then your mind has come up with a story that he is your husband."

She breathed out and said," I had enough of your bullshit, I'll go and inquire myself on this matter. Trust me if at any moment I find out that you were involved in this conspiracy then you would regret your life." She said and left his cabin. 

Kevin tried to stop him but she decided not to trust him anymore. 

She went to meet Paul, she requested him to find out the truth about Eric. 

She then moved to Kevin's house and searched his entire house thoroughly. His room, his library, her room and then she found his reason to prove her mad.