PART 6

She was busy thinking of ways to get to her family when her phone rang. It was Ava, she pick up the phone and said, "Hello Ava"

"Yeah," Ava said.

"I need your help, Eric disappears somewhere with our baby, I need to find them." 

Before she could speak any further Ava cut her and asked, "Who is Eric Anne?"

"My husband, why is everyone asking who Eric is? Don't you know him? You were my bridemaids on my wedding day."

"Anne, listen carefully, don't panic, you are not married. Tell me, are you taking your medicine on time?"

Is this true? Am I hallucinating him? But everything seems so real. I know anyone can lie but Ava will not. Maybe she is confused with something. She said to herself.

"Anne you there?" Ava asked as Anne was not responding.

"Ava, is something wrong with me? Are you speaking the truth that I am not married?"

"Yes," Ava said slowly.

"But everything appears so real, I even have stitches on my abdomen, I had given birth in the morning."

"Anne, you are assuming things again. Your stitches are because you hurt yourself with a knife. You wanted to die because you were unable to differentiate between the real and imaginary world. I was out of town so Uncle Johnson took you to the hospital. Please be a good girl and listen to him. Take your medicine on time. I promise I'll come back by tomorrow. Eric and your child are not real, don't stress out yourself, okay."

Anne was unable to process what she should say? She whispered "yes" and hung up the phone.

"How can someone's imagination be so strong? He was my family and now everything is shattered. My life, my family, my wedding, my child nothing exists in reality. Is that the reason why I don't have any photographs of him?" She said and put her head on her knees and started sobbing. 

"Why is this happening to me? Why me?" She shouted. "What is the purpose of living if I have no one in reality? This is torture", she said to herself and went near the window of her room. She opened it and saw the ground. She was on the 7th floor. " Let's end this", she said and sat on the window railing. 

She closed her eyes and for the last time felt the cool breeze on her face. 

She jumped from the window.