5. Figure it out

2nd Person POV:
You wake up, a groggy feeling washing over you. Where am I? It takes a second before you realize you aren't in the bush anymore. You sit up worryingly. You're in a bedroom. "Owch," you feel a sting in your arm. You look at it and see that your arm is bandaged up. Who bandaged me up..?

The room is old and dirty. You're lying on a stained mattress with a heavy blanket on top of you. To your left side is your camera and book, and to your right on the ground is your bags. Who brought me here? Tears stream down your cheeks as you remember what happened yesterday.

*Meow* Huh? Is a cat in here?

You hop off the bed and look under it. To your surprise, a small black cat is lying under the bed.

"Aw.." you whisper in awe. The cat mews and edges closer to you. You hold your hand out and the cat gives it a gentle nudge. You laugh and pet the cat's head and the cat purrs at the touch. You take your hand away and just observe the cat.

The cat has bright yellow eyes that shine so bright and are full of energy. So beautiful. You pat the ground in front of you, trying to persuade the cat to come. The cat does come, which makes you smile.

You pick the cat up and cradle it in your arms. "If I do make it out of here, what should I name you?" You ask the cat, booping it's nose. The cat meows happily.

"Hm, are you a boy, or a girl?" You ask, checking the cat. Oh. A boy. "Well... how about C/n*Cat name*? That suits your looks," you say to the cat. You sigh. You wish there was someone else to talk to. You crawl to the other side of the bed and the cat follows suit.

"Maybe I should change?" You ask yourself, then nod. You grab your duffle bag, unzipping it. Blood stains the bottoms of your bags. You shudder at the sight. I wonder who's blood that is. You swore to yourself that you would avenge your friends. You didn't know how that was going to go though.

You pick out a random pair of clothes and strip your old, dirty clothes. You feel relieved from the damp clothes. "Look away, haha!" You tell the cat, snickering. You cat meows and trots away.

You put this outfit on. You really needed a shower from the blood staining your skin, but your top priority was to get out of here. 101% with the cat.

The outfit:

You pat down your sweater for the dust that may have collected and grab your backpack

You pat down your sweater for the dust that may have collected and grab your backpack. You put your book and camera in it and zip it up. You were fine with leaving your clothes here, you just needed to leave.

You take a deep breath, picking up C/n, and head to the door. You breath out and grab the door knob, quietly turning it. It makes a quiet creaking sound. You bite your tongue. I really hope no one heard that... You peek out the room, and nearly jump when you see the man who had the chainsaw sitting on a couch near you, facing away. You squint your eyes, trying to get a better look at the man. He appears to be wearing a mask of some sort. That sorta looks like real skin... creepy. You shudder and close the door quietly.