15. Escape, or Don't

2nd Person POV:
What do I do? Kayako is telling me to go? Go where? Well, she means go home, but where? I was asleep most of the bus ride so I don't know the direction home. I don't have C/n with me, I don't know where C/n is, I don't have my phone- oh wait, I broke it. Do I just make a run for it?

You hesitate. "What do you mean..? Go?..." Kayako stares at you. "Go," she repeats, except in a more stern tone. You gulp, looking at the camp. Blood smears the trail ahead of you.

You take a couple of wobbly steps, then stop yourself. Is Evelyn's body still here? And the others bodies too? Your breathing is now unsteady as you take a few steps forward. You slowly continue to walk, taking a couple glanes behind to see if Kayako is still there. She doesn't move. Just watches as you walk away.

"Why am I doing this..?" You mumble to yourself, still heading farther away from Kayako. You then realize you have just entered the camp.

Your heart beat rises as you go into a sprint. You race through the camp at full speed, heading toward the entrance. The buses are meant to come to the camp soon. Hopefully they don't come paths with the others..

You are now at the entrance. It hurts to breath and you're gripping your chest as you breath in heavily. You were sprinting for 3 minutes.

You stand at the entrance, staring at the ground. A body lies dead in front of you. A girl. She has long bright orange hair. Then you remember it's one of the camp leaders. That's the girl that didn't believe me and Evelyn. You frown and walk over the body. You hate how you don't feel an overwhelming amount of disgust by this. Well, you still do, you just don't show it.

You walk out of the camp. A highway is in front of you This was too easy.. no, this can't be real.

You step onto the highway, looking both ways. You clench your fists, unsure of what to do. Do I stay, or do I escape? You've seen plenty of horror movies where people have to choose whether or not to stay or leave. You would always watch the TV intensly as you yell, "Leave! Run!" Now you were in that same exact situation. But you didn't know what to do. I'm scared. You go to begin walking down the highway, but stop yourself. No. I can't leave. I just can't.

You know that if you leave now, the killers will find you one way or another. You are worried about what will happen to you if you leave. So you just decide that it would be best to just stay put for now.

You walk back into camp. You see the forest in front of you. Kayako appears to be gone. She must have thought I was going to leave.. maybe she went to tell the others about it? No.. she told me to go so she couldn't have. Wait, maybe it was a test? This could have been all planned! Kayako tells the killers that I left, they find me walking back to the house and I earn their trust. Once I fully get their trust I will have unfortunately break it though.. but I don't want to.

You scrunch your eyebrows and begin to walk onto the forest path back to the house. Why should I go back to my house anyways? My mother wasn't worried about me in the slightest. I'm sure she will take care of P/n, so I don't have to worry about that... I can't just leave her alone though.....

You walk down the muddy path, feet sore and tired. As you walk farther and farther into the woods, the more eerie your surroundings became. It didn't feel this creepy when Kayako was here. Maybe I just prefer walking with company? You shrug it off, continuing to walk more. You then feel a tap on your shoulder.

You spin around with a scream, facing whoever was behind you. It's.. Norman? This is becoming awfully strange.. "Norman? What are you doing out here? I was just heading back to the house.." His face lights up as he hugs you. "I'm so h-happy you don't want to l-leave!" He bursts out, not releasing you from the hug. You give him a small smile. "Yeah. I'm not– wait, how did you know?" You stare at him, your face struck with confusion. He pauses. "O-oh. We sort of.. planned t-this." Planned? We? I guess I was right.