25. Movies and Bargaining

2nd Person POV:
Standing at the door worryingly, you hear muffled speaking through the door. You can't tell what the two are saying and whether or not if the two are having a heated conversation.

"Y/n? What are you doing?" A voice asks. You turn and see no one... until you look down. It's Chucky.

"Oh, nothing much. Just waiting," you calmly reply with a smile. Chucky looks confused as he says, "Waiting? Waiting for what?" You give him an awkward smile. "Well... uhm.." you begin. "Brahms is talking with Lester right now- you know, Lester Sinclair?" Chucky raises an eyebrow. "Lester? What's he doing here?" You shrug and say, "It's hard to explain. You can ask Brahms or Lester about it later." But you knew how to explain what Lester wanted, you just felt weird to say it.

"Okay then. Do you wanna do something then?" Chucky suggests. You tilt your head slightly. "Like what?" Chucky shrugs. "I don't know, how bout' a horror movie? Stu has a giant collection of them." Without even having to think about the suggestion, you nod excitedly. "Yeah..! Let's do that!" And that the two of you will do.

Chucky inserts the movie CD into the CD player carefully, not wanting to drop it or cause any scratches. Stu would probably 'kill' him if he did. Or actually kill him. You never know...

"Okay, now just give it a couple seconds," Chucky says as he joins you on the couch, remote in his small hands. The T.V screen then lit up, showing the cover for "Child's Play."

"I love this movie," Chucky excitedly says with a snicker. You giggle. "Of course you like it. It's about you." Chucky shrugs with a grin.

As the two of you begin to watch the movie, the basement door opens, and you hear multiple footsteps slowly pace down the hall. You turn your head and see Lester exiting the building with his head down. You catch a glimpse of his face and see a giant bruise forming on the side of his cheek. Brahms is following very close behind Lester. So, you get up off the couch and approach the two in a very gentle way.

"Where are you two going?" You ask with a curious smile. Lester goes to speak, but Brahms cuts him off by saying, "Back to the Gas Station." You nod, feeling confused. "Why though? Did you two make a deal?" Brahms nods. "Can I come along?" You suggest, catching Chucky's attention.

"I thought we were watching a movie?" He asks, making you turn to him. "Can we finish it later maybe?" You say with a small smile. Chucky sighs and simply grumbles out, "Alright." You smile. "Thanks..!". You go over and give Chucky a small kiss on his head before walking off with Lester and Brahms. But before you all exit the house, Brahms halts at the door. You turn to him. "Are you okay, Brahms?" He looks at you, then looks outside.

"You don't want to go outside?" You guess, tilting your head. Brahms nods. You pause. "I would take Lester myself, but I can't drive," you shyly admit, not knowing that Brahms knows that.

"You can't drive? Everyone knows how to drive," Lester chuckles, thinking that you're joking. When he sees you not smiling he mutters the word, "Sorry." That's when Hannibal appears, book still in hand.

"I could drive Lester back to that gas station. After all, I do have a license," he chimes in with a half-smile. Your beam. "Yeah..! That would be great!" Hannibal chuckles and says, "Alright, then let's go." You nod and walk out the door with Lester and Hannibal following along.

As you get to the car, Hannibal suggests that you sit in the backseat so that he can keep an eye on Lester. You agree and seat yourself in the backseat. When the two are in the car, Hannibal starts the car and begins to drive away down the road. I can't believe I'm going back to the gas station so soon. Hopefully Bo's alright- no! He deserved to get shot. No, he didn't... yes he did!... No, he didn't. You mentally groan at your inability to figure what you believe is true or not.