12. The Cleaning Squad

2nd Person POV:
You stare at the clown in front of you. Billy had introduced you to him. He seemed really hesitant about doing that though.

"Hi.. Pennywise," you mumble, holding out your hand hesitantly. His eyes flash a bright yellow as he grins at you. He grabs your hand tightly, shaking it. When he releases your hand, you look at it. Pennywise has made a mark of his handprint on your hand due to him squeezing it. You look up at the clown again. Jeez he's really tall..

The clown towers over you. You can only look up at him with an intimidated look. You rub your now, sore hand. Billy notices and clasps your hand in his own, rubbing it gently. A small laugh escapes Pennywise as he continues to look down at you. You turn to Billy, then eye the clown as a way of saying, "He freaks me out, can I leave?" Billy nods his head. "Hey, you needed those cleaning supplies, right? Let's go get them." He give you a smile and you quickly nod. "See you later," you say, a little too fast, giving Pennywise a nervous wave. He waves you goodbye. "See you later, Y/n~~" Pennywise giggles. You give him a fake smile, then sigh in relief once you turn away from him. He's scary..

"Sorry about him," Billy begins saying. "You should keep your distance around him. He's.. trouble." You nod. "I will."

Billy brings you back to the closet. Sarah's body is gone. Someone must have took her away when I was throwing up.

As you grab the cleaning supplies, pulling it out, you feel a hand on your back. "You alright, sweets?" Billy asks you, turning your body to face him. You hesitate to speak, but respond. "Just homesick.. and sick," you admit sheepishly. Billy cups your cheek, caressing it. "I'm sorry, but it's just.. I can't— we, can't let you leave." You look down, sighing. "Mhm.." Billy gives you a kind smile, ushering you to begin cleaning. You nod. Maybe cleaning will help me get my mind off things?

You hurry to the livingroom, placing the bucket and cleaning supplies on the ground. You pick up the sponge from the bucket, heading to the washroom. Everyone seemed to have all left the bathroom doorway.

You put the sponge under the water of sink, making the sponge soggy. You exit the washroom and grab the soap from the bucket. You put the soap on the sponge, walking over to a blood stain right at the door. You kneel down and begin scrubbing. It came off easily since the blood is new. I wonder who's blood this is..? You felt upset with yourself for allowing you normalize blood.

Once you finish cleaning that blood spot you look around to see if there's anything. Then you remember the room that Sarah was in. Yeah, that was a mess.

You go to that room, opening the door. You got a mop for this room. One hand you were holding it, and the other was a bucket filled with water and soap.

You put the bucket on, turning the light on. You dip the mop in the water, turning around. You nearly jump from realizing someone else was in the room with you. It's.. Hannibal? He's looking through one of the shelves in the room.

"Hannibal? What are you doing in here?" You walk closer to him, still holding the mop. He turns around in confusion. He definitely wasn't expecting you. "Dear, why are you cleaning? You should be resting." He has blood on his shirt and hands.. you gulp a bit. "I just thought it would be nice to clean up a bit.." you try not to make eye contact with Hannibal. "Well, if that's what you want. The kitchen is in the need of a good cleaning. You can go there if you feel the need to. This room is.. occupied." He gives you a smile. It seems so real, but in the current situation is.. fake. "O-okay," you mumble, walking out of the room with a bucket in hand. You close the door as you exit the room, leaving Hannibal to do his business.

You sigh in relief as you exit the room. You turn to head to the kitchen (wherever that is), but walk face to chest into someone. "Owch.. sorry," you mumble, looking up. Oh. It's Thomas. "Hi Thomas. Do you know where the kitchen is?" Thomas looks down at you, then nods. You smile.