21. Dinner Discussions

2nd Person POV:
You are now sitting in your room, on your bed, with a book in your hands. After counting the number of pages you have left in your chapter, you put your book down and smile at Pennywise. He was sitting quietly on the ground, playing with C/n. He waved a fake mouse toy right above C/n's head and you laughed every time C/n tried to grab it, but missed.

"Do you like C/n?" You ask Pennywise, joining him beside the cat. Pennywise looks at you and nods. "Hee hee! Yep!!" He exclaims happily, stroking the cat's fur. "He looks like a delicious meal..." Pennywise whispers with a giggle. You gently take C/n away from Pennywise. "C/n's not food. C/n's my pet," you huff as you give reassuring pets to C/n. The cat meows, rubbing his head against your arm. You smile, and slowly hand C/n back to Pennywise. He slowly pets C/n. You can tell that he's trying very hard not to eat him.

You pick up the fake mouse and dangle it right above C/n's face. He reaches his paws out and gently scratches it repeatedly. You laugh, and so does Pennywise. You found that this has been a nice bonding experience between the two of you.

"Y/n! Dinner!" A voice calls out. You jump up, grabbing Pennywise's hand. "Let's go Penny," you say, trying to pull Pennywise up. He gets up on his own, making you nearly fall. Thankfully, you had his arm to hold onto before your head could come into contact with the ground. You clear your throat after straightening yourself up.

"Anyways," you begin saying as you pick up C/n. "Let's go." You exit your room, and Pennywise follows. "Why Penny?" Pennywise curiously asks. You turn to him. "It suits you. Instead of Pennywise, I say Penny! It's your nickname." Pennywise contemplates what you said as you both walk down the stairs and head to the kitchen. You've gotten used to the house layout surprisingly quickly.

Once you and Pennywise arrived in the kitchen, you gently put C/n down. You head over to his food bowl, pouring a cup of food in it for him. The cat meows as a thank you and proceeds to eat his food. You pet his head and go to wash your hands.

After you wash your hands, you wait until Pennywise finishes washing his hands too. You watch carefully to make sure that he's using soap. After that, you both head to the dining room to meet the others.

You see everyone at the table, talking amongst themselves- well, almost everyone. Neither Brahms, nor Thomas are at the table.

"Hi Y-Y/n!" Norman chimes happily. He hasn't seen you all day, so he's really happy to be with you now. "C-come sit by m-me," Norman suggests. You nod, taking the seat next to him. "So, Y/n. How was the grocery store?" Someone on your left asked you. You turned your body, seeing Chucky. You shrug. "It was normal I guess... I did see my mother there though," you say the last part more quietly. The room goes silent at what you said. "Did she see you?" Billy quickly asks. You shake your head. "I don't think so... but she did say that she recognized Stu," you point out as your eyes move to him.

Stu sighs as everyone turns to him. "It doesn't matter. I told her that she must've been mistaken. That's all," Stu explains to the others. That's when Thomas walks in, chainsaw in hand.

When Thomas sees you he happily walks towards you. He wraps his big arms around your chair and you.

When he's done hugging you he pulls out the seat on your left, revealing a sitting Chucky. "Hey! I'm sitting with Y/n already," Chucky says with irritation. Thomas shakes his head, plucking Chucky off the seat with ease.

"Hey!" Chucky yells, pulling out a small knife. He cuts Thomas, and Thomas kicks Chucky away. The two continue to fight over the seat until you decide to step in.

Chucky was about to attack, but you picked him up before he could do so. You gently place him on your lap. "Now I can sit with both of you," you cheerfully say. Thomas quietly sits at Chucky's old spot, feeling envious. Chucky just smirks victoriously at the others, receiving eye rolls from them.