9. Pouring Outside

1st Person POV (Billy's POV):
I quickly catch Y/n as she loses consciousness. Jeez, hasn't she been through enough? The others quickly rush quickly to Y/n. Hannibal is the first to take action. "Quickly, get her on the bed. Michael, grab the first aid kit," he orders. I pick Y/n up, hurrying to the bed. I lay her down gently. I look over and see Brahms choking Sarah. I look at her with anger. She's despicable.

3rd Person POV:
Michael returns to the bedroom with the first aid kit and a knife. He hands the first aid kit to Hannibal and the knife to Brahms. Brahms nods, gripping onto the knife. Sarah tries to squirm away but doesn't have any strength remotely close to Brahms's. Brahms lifts the knife above Sarah. Sarah yells, kicking her legs everywhere. "Get off me! Get off! Get off! You stupid-!" Sarah stops yelling when Brahms impales the knife into her chest. An ear piercing screech comes out of Sarah as Brahms continues to stab her. The loud screams cause Y/n to wrinkle her nose, although she blacked out. A single tear falls down Sarah's eye before she breathes her last breath (good riddance to her).

Once Sarah is fully dead and the room becomes quiet, Brahms drags her body out of the room, leaving only the rest of the killers and Y/n alone.

Hannibal finishes cleaning off Y/n's cut, he begins stitching it. Y/n was completely knocked out which made the process easier, but every now and then Y/n would wince in pain.

After Hannibal finishes clearing off the wound, he bandages it all up. Hannibal strokes your hair and sighs. "I'm not too sure if Y/n will survive," he admits glumly. The whole room saddens. Carrie goes to the bed, kneeling beside Y/n. She holds her hand, squeezing it in reassurance. "Please.." Carrie whispers to herself, a single tear falling down her eye. Y/n has only known these killers for a bit, but she has made an impact on them no one else was able to. She showed kindness, when others wouldn't. And now she is near dying.

Chucky climbs onto the bed on the other side of Y/n, frowning. C/n gets lifted onto the bed to lay next to Y/n. Through all the silence, Y/n finally shows a sign of wellness. Y/n lets out a small sneeze. Probably from all the dust collecting in the room. Carrie let's out a small laugh from that. "I think we should all leave Y/n to rest," Hannibal suggests. The others just nod or grunt in response and the room is completely empty.

2nd Person POV (Your POV):
You wake up in your room, feeling C/n's fur. Your body aches in pain. You sit up gingerly, a sick feeling washing over you. You put the back of your hand on your head. It's warm. "U..gh.." you groan. Your head hurts, as well as everything else. You yawn and hop off the bed. Your leg feels so much better. It feels like it has already healed.

You go to take your first step, but crash down onto the floor. You feel a sharp pain in your side, making you let out a small cry. The door opens quickly and a bunch of people rush in. You lift your shirt, seeing a bandage. "Oww.." you mumble, poking at the bloody bandage.

"Y-you're awake!" You hear Norman's voice say. He runs up to you, giving you a gentle hug. You nod. "Wha... happened..?" You're still tired so you forgot to speak full sentences. Your body just hurts so much. "You were injured. You went unconscious for 2 days," Hannibal explains, leaning down to feel your forehead. "You appear to be ill, dear. You must stay in bed," Hannibal tells you, lifting you up and ushering you to the bed. You shake your head at him. "It's okay, I'm alright Hannibal," you assure the man, smiling. He breathes out and slowly nods. "Okay. But be sure to take it easy." You nod.

Out of nowhere, a pair of big arms wraps around your waist, lifting you off your feet. "Eep-!" You jump. You've been scared so many times here. You look up and see Thomas looking down at you. He holds you in a protective. "Oh. Hellooo~~" You tell Thomas cheerily. He just grunts and begins to walk away, still holding you. "Where are taking Y/n?" Carrie questions, following behind. You sigh as Thomas brings you to the living room, setting you down onto the couch. "Thank you Thomas," You tell the man, rubbing your eyes sleepily. He just grunts, walking away.