2. The Man With the Machete

??? POV:
I am watching a girl with H/l, H/c hair. She looks so adorable and precious.... Like an angel. I can stare at her all day.. Her eyes shine with innocence, curiousity and purity. Mom likes her too. She says that she's the one.

Suddenly, the girl turns realizes I'm watching her. I quickly duck and she stares at the bush I'm in, confused. I don't think she saw me.

I could just kill everyone here right now if I wanted too, but I shouldn't. It might cause a scene. I want to make that girl mine. No, I will. I just have to before the others get to her.

2nd Person POV:
You and Evelyn are sitting on your own bunkbeds. The other girls in the cabin are chatting with each other while you read your book quietly and Evelyn watches you. Every now and then you turn your head to look back at Evelyn to give her a soft smile. She returns it.

This camp might not be so bad..

Someone walks in the cabin suddenly. It's one of the camp leaders.

"Hey girls! I have some news to share to you!" All the other girls in the cabin including you turn to look at the male.

"You have a new cabin buddy! Meet, Pate." A girl walks in. She's sort of tall, with dark brown hair tied into a neat ponytail. She has dark eyes that are very intimidating to you. She carries a phone in one hand, and a black duffle bag in the other.

"Hello!" she says enthusiastically, making eye contact with you, then all the other girls.

"Also," the man starts. "Pate has a schedule that will show you guys what you will be doing here at what time. Bye for now!" The camp leader walks out of the cabin.

All of the girls in the cabin walk towards Pate except for you and Evelyn.

"We should all sit and share our name," Pate suggests, receiving a nod from her cabin mates.

~~~

Now everyone is at their bunkbeds. Pate begins introducing herself (again).

"Hey! My name's Pate, I'm 17 years old, I enjoy playing the piano and listening to music!" Pate gives everyone a welcoming smile. The mean girl with short, blonde hair goes next.

"I'm Sarah," she says plainly. "I enjoy being a winner. But it's not like you people would understand. Well, besides my friends." She smirks. The girl with long brown hair goes next.

"Heyy... my name's Cassie, but you can call me Cass."

"Okay, Cassie," Evelyn says, obviously trying to start something. Cassie grits her teeth, but calmly continues.

"I enjoy doing yoga and exercising. Aaand, that's about it." She gives a fake smile. The next person to share is the girl with long, blonde hair.

"Hi, I'm Laura. I enjoy sketching I guess..." She has an unsure tone. The next girl has long black hair.

"Hey! I'm Maddison! I love playing volleyball. It's nice to meet you all." She gives everyone a kind smile. You give a soft smile to her in return. The next girl has light baby pink hair. She has a smile that looks almost fake.

"Hello!! My name's Alissa, but most people just refer to me as Alice! I love, love, love doing art. I hope we can all be good friends!" Alissa's everyone's mood. Well, almost everyone's. Sarah still has that sour look on her face. The next person is you.