23. Gas Station (Pt 2)

2nd Person POV:
You are sitting in a dark room all alone. You have no idea where Billy is, and you just figured out that the person who grabbed you is a creep that wears a wax mask.

10 Minutes Ago..:
"Let me go!" You shout, kicking your legs around. You don't know who's grabbing you, but they're stronger than you.

The person drags you until you get to a door. The person opens the door, and you catch a glimpse of the person's face. The person appears to be a man, but it's hard to tell with the (what you think is a) wax mask covering his face. You assume that the person's a man.

The masked man pulls you down a set of stairs and drags you down a hall. He brings you to a room, roughly tossing you into it. You fall onto the hard floor, and feel a hard piece of clay the size of a tennis ball in your hand.

"Let me go!" You exclaim, throwing it at the man with all your strength. But the man had slammed the door, and the rock hard piece of clay smashed against the door with a BAM!

You get up and continously hit the door. After a few minutes of having a fit, you give up, and walk to a corner. It's the only place you can almost guarantee you'll be safe (while no one's in the room with you). You sit quietly in silence, trying to figure out how you can get out. On the upside of all this, you realize that the man didn't even bother tying you up, so you have an advantage.

~~

Your thoughts are interrupted by the sound of someone yelling at another person. You focus and notice that it's Bo who's yelling.

"–you can't go around doing shit like that again, Vincent! Vincent, do you hear me? People will start gettin' suspicious, and we don't want that to happen again."

You wonder what Bo meant by "again." But it didn't matter at that moment. You would find out later. All that you cared about what how you just figured out what Bo's other brother's name is. Vincent. Vincent Sinclair.

Present Time..:

Staring at the floor, you try not to look at the eerie wax sculptures of humans that surround you. They look almost human. These people must like wax...

Your hopes of getting out of the room that you're in gets lower every minute that passes by. Thankfully, there's a clock on the wall that helps you have some sort of grasp of time. Unlike when you were in the basement... you still try to forget about that.

The room that you're in is just a plain room. Beige walls, dirty wooden flooring. The only light source you have is a small, greasy window. You can barely see what's outside, but you are sure that in front of you is the street.

There's wax splattered everywhere in the room, from the floor to ceiling.

In front of you is a table. On it, is more wax, paintbrushes, paint, and other carving and molding tools. The man must be a wax sculptor.

You stare around the room, wondering how the others are doing. And after thinking about it for a bit, you begin to feel a bit drowsy. A small nap can't hurt, can it?