24. Back Home

2nd Person POV:
When you and Billy both see your guy's house at the end of the street, and you both feel relief. But even though you were at home, you had a feeling that this wouldn't stop here– that something else was about to happen– something bad. Maybe I'm just ovethinking it.

When Billy pulls the driveway, you can already predict the killers worry. "Okay," Billy exhales. "Be prepared to be hit by a storm of questions. " You giggle. "I'll be okay..! But I don't think that I can say the same for you.." you mumble the last part. Billy chuckles. "Yeah, they're going to be FURIOUS." You nod your head in agreement, and Billy unlocks the car doors.

You and Billy both leave his car and proceed to approach the house with caution. Billy stays in front, just in case one of the killer's try to attack.

Quietly, Billy turns the door handle, and the door creaks open. That's weird, it's unlocked. The light from the outside let a little light in, revealing the empty hallway, but it's still hard to see what's inside. No one appears to be in the house. At least, that's what you think.

Billy enters the house, and you follow close behind him as you grip the back of his white t-shirt. He slightly turns around and flicks on the lights. You hear him groan in annoyance and you peek to see who's there.

"Jason!" You cheerfully exclaim, letting go of Billy and practically jumping into Jason's arms. His eyes light up with joy as he embraces you protectively. "...where were.. you?" he mutters, petting your head. You look up at Jason, then glance back at Billy. He's giving you a, Make something up look. You turn your head back to Jason.

"No where?" Oh no, why did I make it sound like a question–?! That will totally give it away— quick! Smile! You give him an innocent smile and laugh it off. Your eyes then drift to a figure behind Jason. The person moves out of the shadows, and you see that it's Brahms.

"Hi, Brahms..!" You give him a wave, still in Jason's arms. The man doesn't give you any sort of reaction, he just moves closer. Brahms still needs some warming up to me... that's okay!

You look up and give Brahms a toothy grin. He tilts his head to the side a bit before patting your head.

Suddenly, you hear some commotion from outside of the house. You turn your body to see, but when the door flies open, you already know who is there. All the killers, looking out of breath and exhausted. They're eyes widen when they see you. You remove yourself from Jason's arms to face them all.

You wave and begin saying, "Hel–" you're cut off by Norman hugging you. "Where were you?" He worryingly asks as he grips your shoulders. Again, you make eye contact with Billy, and again, respond with a, "No where." That wasn't the answer they wanted.

Freddy puts one of his clawed hands on Billy's shoulder roughly, making him grimace. "Where were you and Y/n?" He asks in a firm tone. Billy looks up, his eyes dark. "It doesn't matter. We're back now, aren't we?" Freddy's grip tightens, making Billy wince. The others were becoming more irritated at Billy as well.

"Were you out fucking her?" Chucky says in an accusing tone, making your face turn red from the quick assumption. When he sees your reaction, he scowls at Billy. "You did?!" He snaps, making the others become more angry at Billy.

"Billy, is this true?" Hannibal chimes in, trying to hide his anger for Billy. He looks around at everyone and yells, "No! I didn't."

"Yeah, right!" Stu says, making Billy become furious with the killers. He looks like he's about to yell at all of them, so you decide to interfere.

"Me and Billy were stuck at the gas station!" You shout, putting the whole argument to a halt.

"We were told that you and Billy weren't there. What happened?" Carrie asks, her voice full of sympathy. "It's kind of complicated," you mumble, fiddling with the sleeve of your shirt. "That's quite alright. We have all day to discuss where you and Billy were," Hannibal smiles. "Okay," you softly say as Hannibal seats you in the living room. The others join you, some sitting on the sofas and some choosing to stand. When everyone is ready to listen you take a deep breath in and explain what had happened.