18. First Kisses, More Fights

2nd Person POV:
You and Michael enter the living room. You observe what it looks like:

It has an old looking couch with a small tear in the side, a wooden table with what appears to be coffee stains, a dimly lit lamp on a small coffee table and a fairly large television with a rack of shows on the shelf below it. I'll have to do some dusting an organizing later. That way it will look nicer.

You see Carrie gently stroking C/n's fur when she looks up and sees you. She beams. "Y/n, come sit." She pats the empty spot next to her. You nod with a smile, joining Carrie on the sofa.

Considering you (along with the killers) just moved in, the living room already seems to have a cozy touch to it already. Yeah, it's not the cleanest, but it's decent enough for the time being.

"How do you like the house so far?" Carrie asks you. You beam. "It's lovely here..!!" I just feel a little homesick...

Carrie's face softens with content, like she was hoping for that answer. You both then sit in complete silence; Carrie shifts in her seat, visibly uncomfortable by the silence, and you merely stares at your hands.

"...I have a few books with me if you're interested in reading them," you quietly tell Carrie. She quickly nods her head. "Yeah, sure!" Okay, this is a good way to keep the conversation going... and it's about something I like! Excitedly, you hop off the couch. Turning to Carrie, you say, "I'll be right back. I just need to go get them!" Carrie laughs and nods.

You walk back to the front of the house, exiting the front door. Some of the others are still unpacking the cars. You then see Norman collecting your bags. When he finishes getting them he turns around, making eye contact with you. "Oh! H-hello, Y/n," he shyly says with a smile. You beam. "Hi, Norman!" You head over to him, reaching out to grab your bags. "No, you d-don't need to c-carry your bags." You shake your head. "No, no, it's alright," You quickly insist, taking your bags from Norman. He smiles as you go back inside the house.

You enter the livingroom again, seeing Carrie patiently waiting on the sofa. You wave, and with a grin, you say, "I got the books..!" Carrie beams. "I can't wait to read them."

You are now sitting on the sofa beside Carrie again. C/n is lying on his cat bed right beside the it. The slashers had left it there as a small surprise. 

Your bag is wide open, and you're now sharing your selection of books with Carrie. You are so excited, that you look like you're about to jump out of joy.

"-Oh! This one's my favorite!" You hand B/n to Carrie, eyes glimmering with joy. She takes it, and with a smile, says, "Then this is the one I'll read first." You give Carrie a quick side hug. "I hope you like it! I was going to lend it to Evelyn but-..." your voice trails off when you remember that Evelyn is dead. "Who's Evelyn?" Carrie prys, a hint of jealousy in her tone. You look away. "Y/n. Who are they? Are you two dating?" You look at Carrie with a frown. Inmediately, Carrie assumes you are. She grips your arms tightly. "Please tell me you're not dating them..!" Her eyes are filled with with fear and disappointment, her voice frantic and panicky. You shake your head. "Carrie... she's dead," you say quietly. "We weren't dating, and I didn't really know her, but she was a really, really kind person who didn't deserve to die." Your eyes begin to well up with tears. Carrie bites her lip, regretting how she jumped to conclusions. She rests your head on her lap, taking you by surprise.

"Sorry Y/n. I didn't mean to be insensitive," she apologizes. You don't have to see her face to know that her apology is sincere. "I know..." you say, so quiet that it's almost a whisper.

You sit up, straightening yourself. Carrie looks at you. "How did she die..?" Carrie asks. A lump in your throat forms. You ponder whether or not to tell Carrie. If she knew that Thomas did it... could it affect the relationship between them? You hope for the best as you tell Carrie.