14. Almost Back to Normal

2nd Person POV:

*Your dream...*

You wake up in a familiar boiler room. You know how you got here. Freddy. "Freddyyy," you say, emphasizing the "yyy". You notice rusty bars beside you and you begin to tap them to a melody. A hand grabs your shoulder a second later, making you turn with a smile.

It's Freddy. "How's it going sweets?" Freddy asks with a smirk. His voice seems genuinely compassionate and curious. You give him a weak grin. "I'm alright. His smile wavers as he begins to apologize for yesterday.

"It's fine.. I shouldn't have left–" "No. I knew you weren't leaving. I didn't say anything to Hannibal because I didn't want you to gain the courage to leave later. I thought if I didn't admit that you were just picking flowers, maybe you would've left sometime later because of things that might happen later– I'm sorry, I guess." Freddy's eyes are filled with guilt. You've never seen this side of Freddy. He isn't really the type to ramble on about something, especially an apology. "I forgive you, Freddy. I'm okay." His eyes soften as he sighs with a nod. "Okay.. see you in the morning then." Freddy hugs you, his sharp finger knives entwining with your hair. "Bye," you whisper. Then it all goes black.

~~

You wake up with a throbbing headache. You feel dizzy too. You notice that C/n is nowhere to be seen. In his usual spot as a replacement is the stuffed dog Michael gave you. You gently pat the dog's head. You sit up, stretching your arms. You look around and see someone sitting on the chair in the corner of the room. The person appears to be asleep. They're head is down and a small snoring sound is coming out of them. You ponder on whether or not you should wake this person up. You think for a second. I'm totally going to wake this person up.

You hop of the bed, quietly walking over to the person. The person becomes more and more recognizable the closer you get. Ohh. It's just Jason. He must've stayed while I was asleep. You smile. You bend down so you can see his mask. You poke his arm lightly. He bolts up quickly, making you jump. "Good morning Jason," you say softly, hugging his right arm. He pats your head. "Goo..d..morn..ing..Y/n.." Jason replies. He walks over to your nightstand beside your bed, grabbing a plate of fruits and crackers. He walks back to you. "Eat," he says, holding out the plate for you to take. You smile, bowing your head as you take the plate. "Thanks Jason," you tell the man, grinning. "I'm going to change now though. So can you.." you point to the door. Jason stares at you, then nods, heading out the door. You smile.

Once Jason leaves, you go to your duffel bag. You pull out a simple and . "This will do," you say, placing it on the bed. You remove your clothes, placing it in a separate bag inside your duffel bag. I need to do laundry soon..

You slide on the t-shirt and hoodie with ease. You then put your pants and socks on. You don't bother wearing shoes. You're not going out anyways.

You dig through your bag, and to your surprise, find some rings that you thought might look nice with the outfit. I forgot I brought these. Let's put them on!

This is your final outfit: