7. First Time Meeting

2nd Person POV:
"Aw look, she's sleeping." "Please be quiet. We shouldn't disturb her sleep." "Eh, she's alright." More voices talk. Who's there? Are there people? Wait, how long have I been sleeping? Is C/n still with me? You slowly open your eyes sleepily. You yawn, sitting up slowly, too tired to notice the people surrounding you. You finally notice everyone around you when someone says, "She's awake guys..!" You blink a couple times in confusion before seeing everyone around you.

"Hello?..." you quietly say, rubbing your eyes. You only recognize Jason, Brahms and Thomas. Everyone else are completely new faces. "Morning sleepy head!" Someone finally says. He has wavy-ish dark brown hair. "Good morning," you reply giving the man a soft smile. He returns it. "Um.. Who are you all...?" You ask, tilting your head to the side. "I'm–" "My name is Dr. Hannibal Lecter, dear," a man says, cutting off the man with brown hair. You nod. "It's nice to meet you, Dr. Lecter–" "You can call me Hannibal. Your name is Y/n, correct?" 'Hannibal' cuts you off. You nod, shyly. "Well then, Y/n, it's a pleasure to meet you." "You too, Dr. Lec– Hannibal," you smile. If this is a house full of killers, then how come there's a doctor here? You then notice your legs and arms are both bandaged up and treated. Hannibal notices and says, "Ah, I treated your wounds while you were asleep." You nod and tell him, "Thank you very much."

*Meow* You hear C/n meows, resting his head on your leg. You pet C/n behind his ear, smiling. "Good morning, C/n," you say softly. The cat mews in response, making you giggle. You stop when you forget that there are others in the room with you. This is awkward..

"Sorry, I get sidetracked easily..." you start saying. You bite your tongue from the complete silence. "What's the rest of your names?" You ask, smiling.

"My name's Billy," the man with wavy-ish brown hair tells you, grinning. You smile at him. "It's nice to meet you," you say to him, letting out a quiet yawn. Even though you slept more than 10 hours, you were still a little drowsy. "Likewise," Billy says.

"M-my name's Norman," a shy boy behind Billy says in a shy tone. You smile and say, "It's lovely to meet you, Norman." He beams at this. A small little doll climbs onto the edge of the bed. Wait- a doll? You stare at it, a little stunned about how a doll was moving completely on it's own. But then again, you've seen some pretty unbelievable things these past few days. Maybe someone's controlling the doll with a controller?.. I don't even know anymore.

"Hello little.. dolly?" You question, letting out a small laugh. The doll simply just crosses his arms. "The name's Chucky, sweets," he tells you, making you jump a bit. "You speak-?" You stammer. 'Chucky' holds out his hand for you to shake it. You give him your finger and he shakes it. After he releases your finger from the handshake you stare with a look of confusion. You hesitantly poke the doll. It doesn't move a muscle. You shudder. "So.. you're real?" You ask the doll, poking it once more. The doll swats at your hand, making you immediately pull away, rubbing your finger. "That hurt," you dramatically say, pouting. You hear a snicker come from the crowd of killers. The next person over is a girl, phew! She stares at you with fascination and wonder, but looks too shy to make eye contact.

She has long, wavy red hair and dark eyes. You smile at her. "What's your name?.." you ask softly, still rubbing your finger as if it was injured. She probably wasn't expecting you to ask her that. "Carrie.." she quietly responds. You give her a warm smile and say, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Carrie." She gives you a smile back. Aw. She seems sweet. 

"This is Michael," Billy says cheerfully, pointing to a big man in the back of the room. As you look at him, he gives you a dark stare. "It's nice to meet you, Michael," You tell the man, although you feel highly intimidated by him. The man doesn't respond. Just stares. You look away from the man called 'Michael', focusing your view on a guy with very short brown hair. He grins at you. "What is your name?" You question, smiling. The man beams at the question and tells you, "Stu~". "Well," you start. "It's very nice to meet you." He smiles in delight at your response. You look through all the people, noticing one girl you haven't been introduced yet.