19. Going Out(Side)

2nd Person POV:

"I CAN DATE ALL OF YOU!"
The room goes completely silent. The fight stops. The argument stops. Everything just... stops.

Your palms feel clammy, and you begin to feel slightly nauseous as you continue speaking. Do I continue with it all?... What do I even say back? Oh no, what am I going to do?

"I-i will date all of you, as long as I get the freedom to do what I want, and that you all stop fighting with one another," you quietly say, looking at your feet. It feels too awkward to look at any of the killers straight in the eye.

As you continue to stare at your feet, you feel someone- no, multiple people hug you. You look up and see the killers all hugging you. Your cheeks burn up. "This is kind of awkward.." you point, nervously laughing. "Yeah... you're right," Billy laughs, removing himself from the group hug. The others do the same.

~~

The rest of the afternoon was quiet, no one choosing to ask about what you had said earlier.

Now that I think about it, my relationship with the killers always seemed a bit.. romantic. Haha, not complaining though- I MEAN- Y/n, stop thinking such weird thoughts!

Right now, you are sitting outside, so all you can do is bury your face into your hands. "I can't believe I said that.. I sounded so stupid," you mumble to yourself. The memory from 30 minutes ago replays in your head over and over again.

A hand taps your shoulder, making you jolt. You turn, immediately smiling at the person next to you. Thomas.

"Hi Thomas," you greet in a cheery tone. He nods as an answer while caressing your cheek. You've noticed that he enjoys doing that. You giggle at the touch.

"So, how are you doing, Thomas? Do you like being at the house," you ask once Thomas stops rubbing your cheek. He looks down and shrugs. You frown. "Do you miss the old house...?" Thomas looks up at you and nods quickly. You smile. "Is there anything we can change about this house to make it more... homey?" Thomas looks at you with sympathetic eyes before acting out what he wants.

Thomas waves an imaginary object in the air, making a very rough motor sound. You think for a second, then get what he means. "Oh. You left your chainsaws back at the other place, and you want another chainsaw?" You guess, tapping your chin. Thomas's eyes light up as he nods his head. You smile. He looks so happy. I need to get him that chainsaw. And this would give me the option to go out again. "Okay. I'll find a way to get you one," you tell Thomas. His eyes soften with content as he picks you up, giving you a giant hug. Only after a whole ten seconds, he gently puts you back down. "Okay! I'll be right back. You'll have a chainsaw in your hands in no time!" Thomas makes a squeal like noise and nods enthusiastically. You smile.

Now you just need to be able to go out and get that chainsaw.. along with some other things.

~~

"-I want to go out and get some stuff," you eagerly explain. You are standing in front of Hannibal. He sighs. "I don't know, dear. To the public, you're missing. If we- if I, let you roam about on your home, it could give away where we live, and that you are living with us." You shake your head. "I don't need to be alone. I can take someone with me. Someone who blends moreso into the crowd," you tell Hannibal. Hannibal gives you a concerned look. "I don't know-" "Look," you cut him off quickly. "I said that I would date you guys if I still get the freedom I want. So, this is what I want. Please."