XXX

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ

𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 & 𝘔𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥

♛♛♛

Last night was the first night Hazel had slept soundly.

The mattress was as soft as clouds, and the silence in the home ensured that she wouldn't be having any more nightmares.

As draining and exciting as yesterday was, it also allowed her to sleep deeply.

Which was a bad thing for her because when you have school the next day, you're going to have to force the girl out of bed.

It seemed her alarm didn't work, nor did the man she lived with currently.

Because he sat silently at a desk in an opened office, typing fast on a laptop in front of him as his sole focus was that.

That was until she stepped in.

"Juls?" She rubbed her tired eyes, stepping into the room. Julius looked up at her immediately, her crazed red hair in tangles, her cheeks pale, and her warm penguin pyjamas on sight for him.

Standing, Julius made his way over to the girl.

"You okay?"

She raised her head, dropping her hands and frowning. "Why didn't you wake me? I had classes this morning," She said softly, her arms slowly wrapping around his body as her tired eyes rested against his chest.

"Forgot." He muttered while caressing her hair.

Sighing, she lifted her head and shook it.

"Liar," She said, teasing.

He lifted her chin, letting her tired mixed swirls fill his own silver ones. Hazel felt emotions upon emotions when he stared at her, the settling warmth in her stomach lowering.

"You have work soon," He reminded her, abruptly bringing her unpredictable body to the surface.

"Mhm, right," She moved back on her two heels, her gaze lingering on his lips while she smiled. "I'll be back."

Tilting his head, she felt him watching her tiptoe out of the room and scurry off and down the hall.

Hazel had a pretty decently long shower, one that only left her only 10 minutes or so to get ready before having to leave.

She didn't want to interrupt Julius and ask him to drive her, she did have her own car parked outside so she'd just drive herself.

After changing into her uniform, applying minimal makeup, and sliding her Air Forces on, Hazel had her brown tote bag over her shoulder ready for the shift ahead.