BONUS CHAPTER II

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ

𝘌𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭

♛♛♛

Their wedding cake was chocolate.

Hazel's one wedding request.

Even if Julius insisted that every decision was her call, she refused to let it be that way. She wanted her Julius to have every say in what their wedding would come out to be.

At first, Julius wasn't so keen on the idea of having a full-blown wedding. Hazel hadn't wanted something so big either. Although, what they both agreed on was having a wedding with close friends. No family.

This consisted of Tracy, Gracie and Percy.

And of course, their pet bulldog, Rocky.

It was a small wedding, but it was perfect.

It had been a few months since the proposal, and Julius was set to marry her as soon as possible, only to officially call Hazel his wife. And Hazel, she was just as eager on calling Julius her husband.

Oh, what a joy.

♛♛♛

Hazel was sitting on their front porch, the sun beginning to rise early this morning. Orange decorated the sky, decorated her eyes. Lighting them up, reminding her that today was the day.

The day she was to wed the love of her life.

It was going to be a beautiful day, she could tell.

Her heart heaved a little at the memory of her older sister. She hoped with her whole heart that she would be standing beside her today, closely watching over this very special day.

Hazel's parents have made no move to contact Hazel. She hasn't seen either of them since the day she last saw her father on the streets of their small town. Due to her travelling everywhere with Julius, that was bound to happen.

They had arrived back in their town early this week, preparing for the wedding. So if a little bump in the road happens, she'll expect it.

She just hopes that they are okay. Amongst everything they've done to her, she can't help but care a little.

The peppermint tea between her hands becomes empty with her last sip to the mug, she places it aside and rubs Rocky's belly sprawled across her lap.

Rocky was a new light in her life. She spent her days in and out taking care of her new bulldog, aside from Julius' common jealousy that the dog was getting more attention than him these days, she made sure to let him know she loves them equally.

Still, he wasn't as satisfied.

Summoning the man himself, Julius Santo steps onto the floorboards of their foyer, his hands digging deep into his black sweats, the matching black hoodie covering his messy dark tresses of bed hair.