XL

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ

𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦

♛♛♛

The quiet streets had inevitably become overpowered by the sweet vengeance of Julius' fists colliding with flesh.

The other male stumbled back onto the ground, whimpering with ache and pain.

As Julius kicks him to the stomach, taking his gun from under his trench coat and pointing it straight at the bloodied man.

Tonight was a quiet kill. The other male was aware of what he'd done, how he'd betrayed Julius and how he knew what the consequences were if he had found out.

Julius usually liked it when they'd complain and fight against him, it made it all the more fun. Though, tonight he wanted to be home as soon as possible to be with his Hazel.

As the man dropped dead, Julius passed the body on to his men to rid of. The gun fell back into his trench coat and he made his way out of the alley.

The town was quieter tonight, the streets less lively and observant. Yet, it was Tuesday night.

Julius' parked car unlocked at the touch of his thumb, but the sound of a police siren behind him alerted him before he could follow up and get inside.

He stood there watching as the car drove up alongside him, sirens blaring, windows down, and the whole experience unfolded in front of him.

Julius has never had any issues with the government. They weren't supposed to touch him, and he wasn't supposed to touch them. It was the way things worked.

So whomever the fuck pulled him over to waste time was a rookie, a rookie who practically begged to be six feet under.

Julius settled easily beside his car as the cop emerged with his head down.

Just as Julius meets his gaze, he recognises him as the male from Hazel's work. The one who quit and became a cop, but is better known as the douche who drugged her and left her stranded in a bar.

Not that Julius likes people, but he undoubtedly was on the 'kill' list.

"Julius Santo." He declares, standing tall and trying to appear menacing, which Julius interpreted as mocking.

Julius towered over him, as he did practically with every male and female in the room. Even more, this guy was only 6 feet tall, not even close to Julius.

"Something wrong?" Julius skims him coldly, lifting a single brow. He pushed his hands inside his pockets, balling them into fists to control the itch to seize his gun.