Authors Note

*Cries*

*Cries*

Hi friends :)

I still can't comprehend that this is the end. I'm crying as much as you are.

I remember how excited I was to write this book, all of my ideas basically overflowed my mind and I had to write them all down so I could remember them all.

Julius was actually inspired by a song that I heard playing when I was at work (strangely enough). I remember hearing the song and thinking of Julius' name and I instantly had all these ideas and plots come to my head and I just had to make this my next novel.

I had shazamed the song in the middle of work and added it to my playlist, I said to myself "This one is going to be my favourite". And it honestly is.

So, thank you for reading and thank you all for making my dreams come true. Julius was a novel that I had dreamt about getting as noticed as my last fewbeing most proud of this book.

It was different to my last few, the plot I feel was a little more realistic and not as like my other bookswhich is something I love to do.

Writing this book was a journey, filled with so much love and comfort and I placed what I had envisioned for Hazel and Julius.

I'll leave you all now, once again thank you for coming along on this journey and for fulfilling my dreams.

My next novel will be released as soon as it's ready. I'm not too sure what I'm going to do via the updating schedule, but I'll make sure to let you all know. Most likely I'll post on my Instagram (leiwrites403) or message board here!

And, yes, there will be bonus chapters for Julius.

I love you all so, so much, have the best day/night and hopefully, I'll see some of you in my next novel <3

- lei

ps: the song inspired was Julien by Carly Rae Jepsen hehe