𝟔𝟖~𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫!

~𝑮𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

I'm not sure how long I've been here but it's been over two months now. I'm drained and on the verge of giving up. I can't do anything while pregnant, though I've tried. I did, but with a huge pregnant belly and me being a weak, lack of energy? No, I couldn't help myself.

I'm sure you're wondering how Anastasia is still alive. I did take my revenge on her, but I did not kill her. I always knew in my mind that I didn't, and I didn't want to know whether she was or not.

Alexander did tell me that he told Mattia that he could do whatever he wanted with her. Allow her to leave or simply kill her. I'm guessing he went with the first choice. I do not care right now nor am I mad at my brother. love makes you do anything.  for now, I'm just happy I didn't kill her. She is the only reason I am still alive.

Vladimir, that bastardo, I swear if I get my hands on him when I hopefully get out of here.  I'll feed him to Papa's piranhas and watch him getting closer to death every second.

How fun would that be!

i know!

He did a number on my face and hands specifically he kisses and licks my hands making me gag in disgust and then give me small cuts.

maybe he has a hand fetish?

Anyways he didn't harm the babies or my body. He slaps and threatens me, although not on a daily basis. I have to be grateful for that. My birthday was spent alone with my babies, with no one to celebrate it with.

Anastasia visits me every day. theoretically, she is also kidnapped but not in the same way that I am, and at first she was hesitant to talk to me or look me in the eyes. but we eventually talked it out by her explaining everything from the beginning to the end until now.

She was in a coma due to her condition that I put her in, and she awoke after months of healing, but Vladimir kidnapped her again the day she left the care clinic.

Because I didn't have anything better to do, I told her about my life.  I told her about my new found friends, and she was surprisingly very happy for me but there was a lot of sadness within her.

She cried uncontrollably, begging me to forgive her, but how can I? I couldn't, but we stayed civil to each other. I could see bruises on her body as well, but what really crushed my heart was when she confessed me that old fucker rapes her.

My blood ran cold. she does not deserve that. No one does, and no one understands how she feels better than I do. I've been in her place.  We are both malnourished, dehydrated and in the same circumstances; the only difference is that I receive less than she does, for which I am thankful for because i have to protect my babies.

I'm eight and a nearly half months along. I cry every day and night because I can't be with my family and Alex. I'm concerned as to how he's doing. I hope they find us both okay. I debated whether I should leave Anastasia behind or take her with me if I got out of here.

She never asked me, but I could see she longed to get out of here. Perhaps she thought she deserved it for what she'd done, but she didn't. So, yeah, I'm taking her with me. Then we might not see each other anymore. We laugh at our misery as if it were old times, but later cry as we realise we are in a tough situation and need to get out of here.

I'm at a loss on what to do because my due date is in a few weeks, and the what ifs are emptying my mind. What if I have to give birth to my children here? What if they aren't fine? What will happen to them if i'm not rescued?

I constantly worry, but I try not to think too much so that I don't worsen my health any further.

Please Alex find us..we need you!...i pray something i never did for my babies.

~𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑩𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒊~

I've been going insane for two fucking months! In Mexico, there isn't a single place, city, or corner that I haven't searched.Brandon did his best, but my suspicion is that she isn't in Mexico or Russia. She's in New York or Italy, which is where we should have looked first.

I'll give Vladimir credit for his intelligence. He took advantage of our weakness, and we let him. I didn't think clearly or like a mafia leader. When we were "finding her" in Russia and Mexico, I killed everybody who i doubted. when I said I went insane I did but then I stopped.

I poured myself a drink and started brainstorming. Yes, I undertake every tactic that I would do if I were in his place. I am determined that she is somewhere we are familiar with so, this week Alejandro and his mafia began searching throughout Italy. I returned to New York and began my search there right away.

Just like before, our allies came to our help at all times of the day and night. I haven't gotten a wink of sleep in months since I've been worried about my baby girl and what condition she would be in. For the first time in my life, I drank at night while crying to myself. for her, for our children.

𝐀𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

I just got off the phone with Alejandro, and he said that she wasn't in Italy." That is now confirmed. I sigh and wiping the lone tear that fell because I don't want to cry. I feel helpless. I close my eyes and lie back in my chair until my office door bursts open, leaving me to face a breathless Noah dashing in and shout those words, making me leap out of the chair.

"We found her! She's in New York."

~..~

Guys! Two updates in a single day!! I'm eager to hear what you think about this chapter. See you in the final two chapters, which will be published together so you don't have a heart attack! haha!<3

-DO COMMENT & VOTE!<3

~EL<3

EDIT: do you guys want bonus type of chapters?