𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

~𝑮𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

"Where in the world are you taking me?" I ask the person making me stumble through i don't know what as i have a blind fold on my eyes. I think he loves to blind fold me. is it a kink yet? "Shh just be patient, you'll get to know." he murmurs near my ear making my breath hitch and the sudden urge to jump his bones.

'This is not the time to be horny!' my subconscious yells but i ignore the bitch in me.

Not the fucking time!

I huffed and continued going in the direction he directed. "I swear to fucking God, I'll fuck you up, Alex-" I started to say, but couldn't finish because the blindfold slipped off and everyone screamed "SURPRISE!" I gasp in disbelief and take in my surroundings.

Everyone meaning My whole family and Alex's.

I see papa did the same with Gio, he looks at me with teary eyes so did i. we never got to spend birthday together..

oh my- "b-but our birthday is gone?" I blurt out as I saw the birthday cake and banners hanging. "I know, baby girl but you'll both be now celebrating with me and our family right now." Alexander says this while kissing the top of my head.

I wonder my eyes smiling, looking for the two cute little baby bears i''ve given birth to. Yes its been 4 months since everything happened. You must be dying to know what we went through so lets go through a flash back.

Flash back In third point of view
4 months ago

The Moretti brothers arrived at the hospital with their sister and Alexander, both struggling to keep themselves from closing their eyes, so they kept staring at each other while holding hands.

Not once did they're hand lose. They seemed to be lifeless, but they were alive but still full of love for each other even in that state.

Alejandro yelled for the nurses to come help them. They worked hard and fast to remove the two from each other's hold.

The doctor arrived and checked on Giselle, stating that Elle was in labour, completely dilated, and ready to push.

They were wheeled to the theatre as fast as they could as Alexander was loosing more and more blood by the second and his pulse being weak. which resulted both of them to be in the same room, Giselle next to Alexander holding his hand.

The doctors put oxygen masks on them and began working on both patients. while Elle's doctor asked her to push she shook her head and looked desperately at Alexander. "Alex! "Please stay awake, I need you," she pleaded as another group of surgeons began working on him.