Chapter 1: Chase

(So like I said: my english is far from best, but hope you'll enjoy the story. Let's begin)

Run... Run god damn it!

I was running at my limits through deep and dark forest. I didn't even know where I'll end up at the end of this horrible place.

Maybe I would enjoy spending some time here, but in panic I was doing nothing, but messing myself up with all the dirt of the forest. My black jacket and jeans transformed from it's nature color to brown mess.

I didn't even tried to look back anymore. I knew THEY were after me to imprison me once again. Over and over... Until I'll finally lose my mind...

Finally this forest ended and all I saw is... A mountain? Yes, freacking mountain with some path heading to top... Is this really the only way?

I decided to look back once again and immediately regretted it. I saw flashlights of the soldiers rifles that were searching for me in the forest. Unfortunately, they saw me pretty fast and one of them immediately warned others of me:

- THERE HE IS! AFTER HIM! - he said out loud and I understood... Chase is far from over...

"Up is the only way then" - I noticed in my own thoughts and continued to run away, but now I was messing myself up with sand of the road.

I was exhausted... I was ready to just fall on the ground and pass out. But realisation of what they will do to me if they'll catch me... I can't go through that hell once again...

This road felt like it has no end just like with the forest. But surprisingly I actually saw the "end" after my long and exausting run... But that was not the "end" I was wishing for.

- OH MY FUCKING GOD!

I managed to stop myself from probably getting killed, because I saw a huge hole in the mountain... That's it... This is dead end...

- No... - I whispered to myself in disbelief... I was trapped... - NO!

- Ha... Hah... You're the fast one, aren't you? - said comander of soldier squad and I looked back. He was definitely just as tired as I am, but he still managed to look at me with egocentric grin... Very soon I also saw other soldiers coming up here as well, - That was fun chase, but playtime is over. Surrender now!

He ordered me, but I stayed in the same place. He even pointed his weapon at me, but I didn't react at this either.

- Why should I? So you can exploit me once again as a weapon? Never.

- Okay now, tough guy. You can talk shit all you want, but this is dead end anyway. So just give up, will ya?

- I'm your weapon, right? - I smirked and backed off a little bit, so my leg nearly fall in the emptiness of the hole. Did I fear death? Not really... But this man... Heh, he nearly jumped when he saw how close I am from falling. I couldn't help, but smile due to the fact how fast his attitude changed from overconfidence to literal panic, - I wonder what will happen if you "accidentally" lose it.

- A-are you fucking crazy?! Stop joking around! I know that you're just bluffing!

- Oh, am I? I wonder how hardly will your superiors fuck you up for my death, huh?

- Stop trying to be a hero, man... Come on now... Step aside from this hole and all will be cool

He said with much more panic in his words, slowly approaching me in attempt to grab me.

- Good luck explaining your boss all of that, - I smirked once again and decided to accept my fate by jumping into the darkness of this abyss while I just saluted him for goodbye. All I saw before my fall is commander trying his best to grab any part of my body just to not let me die. Luckily or unfortunately he didn't succeed.

I had just a few seconds before my death, but all I could do is just... Smile. I was finally free...

SMACK