Chapter 27: Deadly Deal

(A/N: That's a big one. Tried to make this as interesting as possible)

And now everything is repeating once again.

Me and Chara are divided once again and once again I'm forced to go into Waterfall. Last time I was hunting Shifty down, but this time I'm coming straight to my doom.

Of course, I was a bit afraid to do it and accept my death. I was ready to go back to Chara and be with her as long as possible. But I ignored my coward thoughts.

But looks like this creature or whatever it is didn't touch any monsters in the Waterfall yet. Well, except Toriel and Asriel.

While I was crossing familiar to me places, I tried to enjoy their beauty for the last time, but also tried to look for Asriel. He never told me where exactly he is, only the fact that he's in Waterfall.

... What if he's in the junk yard? God, I hope not. That place smells awful. Well, no shit Sherlock, there is a shitton of garbage in there! It should smell like that!

Soon I passed by the Toriel's house... Well, it's ruins at least. But there was still no sign of Asriel and that made me actually nervous. I didn't accidentally passed him by, did I?

And now I was approaching the most beautiful place in my opinion of the whole Underground. Place where it's always raining and place that somehow greatly calm down my nerves. I didn't even take the umbrella with me and let the cold drops of rain cool me down.

But as soon as I reached the center of this place, suddenly I noticed how someone slowly started to walk out of the darkness. I prepared to defend myself, but suddenly...

- Asriel? - I asked in surprise while goat-boy looked at me with fear, - Asriel, are you okay?!

I slowly started to approach him. His state was... Terrible. His clothes Including his scarf were messed up with the dirt of this place and even torn appart in some places. I could even notice small red areas on his T-shirt... He was bleeding.

- Asriel, come, I'll help you!

But as soon as I got close enough, I heard metallic movement behind Asriel that made him shiver and close his eyes as if it's going to hit him.

Two menacing yellow dots lited up in the darkness behind Asriel and slowly started to raise up as well as figure was getting up.

...

Toriel was right. It was no human. This thing was made from the black metall and it looked like human skeleton frame, but more... Fucked up. Every part of it's body was made with terrible accuracy as if it was made on purpose just to make him more scary. And it didn't have two hands... Oh no... It had FOUR FUCKING hands and each of it was looking like claws that can easily pierce through your skin and meat. On different part of it's body were scratched different symbols.

Circle

Triangle

Square

Cross

Just like... Mine ones.

But somewhere deep inside it's metal chest I noticed an actual human soul. It was red as much as mine were, but it was much more... Dim. It's nature bright red color turned to much more darker red. I had some trouble figuring out it was RED in the first place.

But that soul was also heavily damaged and was looking as if it's going to break any moment.

- What the fuck are you? - I asked in shock and fury, - Let Asriel go, you fu-

But as soon as I made one step towards Asriel, it pressed down one of its blade to neck of the goat boy.

- Why do you want to take my soul? - I asked it.