Chapter 55

(A/N: Here I am with another chapter. Apologies if I broke most of the canons of US)

Well...

Looks now I'll be forced to face Alphys before she got killed by Chara. But as I suppose, Alphys is some sort of captain of Royal Guard since such role usually lives in Waterfall.

But who is Alphys anyway? I never saw her in my universe nor in their either. I didn't even know what should I expect from her. Is this goat like Toriel? Or... Skeleton?

Wait a minute...

- FLOWER! Flower, are you here?

- My name is Boogie, you moron, - I heard Boogie's voice right behind me, so I looked at him. He looked like he's going to puke any moment now, but his body simply can't do such a thing, so he just looked at me with tired and annoyed expression.

- Wow... You look...

- Terrible, I know, - he interrupted me, - I'm not used to getting teleported somewhere so suddenly.

- Also it seems Paps knows about you though. So it seems your cover had just blown up, - I smirked, but he frowned back.

- Yeah, because of YOU!

- What? Why am I the one to blame?

- Because you shouted at me and got Papyrus's attention! If you would be more quiet back there - he didn't even know I was there!

- Yeah, that's... Fair, - I scratched back of my head in shame, - Look... I'm sorry for what I did back there.

After that flower looked at me with little surprise, but still mixed with cold expression on his face.

- I just thought you were too egocentric to simply use reset and make things right. But I was too blind to see the problem, - I apologized, but I can't explain how hard it was for me to do so. I always had trouble with apologizing, especially to fucking FLOWER...

Well, he's technically a person, so probably it's not that confusing.

But Boogie only looked at me for a few moments with his cold stare, but when just sighed.

- I guess, we're even now.

- What?

- I committed some mistakes and you did too, - looks like this was the best "kind" phrase he could ever tell me, - Anyway, let's get moving. We still have more things to do.

He tried to hide under the ground once again, but suddenly I interrupted.

- Wait!

- What now? - he sighned, but then I  reached out with my hand to him, while he just looked at me confused, - What?

- Since monsters are kinda figured out you're here as well, there is no need to hide. I think, we can become a better team if you'll stop hiding under the ground all the time.

- First: we're not team. Second: what's your idea?

- You can get on me, so it'll be easy for us to cooperate.

- What?! - he exclaimed in little offense and anger, - That's just stupidest plan ever!

- Well, I tried, - I shrugged, but as soon as I decided to get away from him, he suddenly changed his mind.

- Wait! Okay... - he nearly whispered while he was saying that. Looks like he barely managed to overcome his overconfidence, - I think, we can try. For now at least.

- That's the spirit, - I smiled and reached to him with my hand once again. Flower had some troubles with accepting his own decision, so I had to wait for a while before he'll finally decide to do it.