Chapter 43

Slowly I opened my eyes after long and really nice sleep. I must say, I didn't sleep like that in such comfortable bed for a long while. I mean, Chara's mattress was pretty nice as well to sleep on, but it wasn't even close as comfortable as this one.

Also my memory about last night was kinda blurry... What happened? I didn't really remember how exactly I fall asleep. All I remember is some nice wet dream of mine...

Or was that a dream..?

And why am I feeling so weird right now?

I looked around the room we was in. It was pretty dark since all lights were off in this room and, of course, I could turn it back on, but I didn't want to wake Chara up. Not yet at least. But as soon as I looked around our room - realization hitted me like truck. I guess, "Oh shit" was the only thought in my head by now that was repeating over and over again.

My and Chara clothes were just randomly scattered throughout the whole room. I could even see my own shirt that was hunging on one of the lamps. Did we ACTUALLY..?

I looked under our blanket and then hurried to cover my body with it once again while embarassment was consuming my whole mind. Yup... We sure did.

"Toriel is going kill me..." - that was the only thing I was thinking about. I mean, I literally just fucked her daughter! I guess, that would've happen eventually since we're dating... But not THAT fast, jesus fucking...

"I kneeeeew it" - for some reason I just imagined the Asriel's reaction. I think he won't care much about our... "Contact" since he literally saw us doing... Things. But Toriel... Jesus, it looks like some spears are going to penetrate my ass as soon as she'll know about that.

Suddenly my thoughts got interrupted by Chara's silent displeased mummble while she just tightly hugged me. She didn't wake up by now, but surely she wasn't willing to let me go, so I just smiled and gently hugged her back. Chara calmed down a bit when she felt my hands and then fell back into deep sleep. Looks like she was really tired after our "special" night. But I must say, looking at her naked body and especially hugging her like that felt... Strange. I mean, it was nice of course and maybe I dreamed of this moment, but... It was still very strange.

Or maybe it's because I never touched an actually naked girl?

Well...

... Maybe.

But what about Undyne? I challenged her into the duel or some sort. But since there was no windows in this room - I couldn't tell if it was morning for me to wake up. Maybe I just woke up at night and it's pointless to get up right now?

Ah, you know what. Fuck it. I'll stay here. This moment is too precious to let it go like that. Besides, I'm still feeling sleepy.

Undyne can wait...

After that I quickly fell back asleep while cuddling with Chara. I decided to let go all of the worries about Undyne or Toriel or what I just did last night. That doesn't matter since I'm here and achieved my happy life. With my love.

Yeah...

...

- WAKE UP, YOU PUNKS! - suddenly loud voice of robo-fish cruely woke up both of us as well as sound of poor door being opened up by Undyne's leg.

- WHAAAAAA! - I shouted in panic while my whole body and mind were trying to proccess what the fuck is going on.

Meanwhile Chara just screamed in huge embarassment and covered herself with blanket as soon as saw Undyne in the doors.

- DID YOU FORGET ABOUT OUR SHO... - Undyne started to approach me menacingly, but when she saw all this mess that happened in the room, her face expression started to change from enthusiastic-anger to confusion. Then she looked at us and saw that we're completely naked and only blanket is the thing that is covering our bodies. Slowly puzzle in her mind started to solve itself, - Oh...