Chapter 32: Lost Hope

Chara's POV

Once again through all the pain in my head I slowly started to regain my consciousness. Once again I got brutally knocked out and looks like the fact that I know who that Creature is - didn't stop it from hitting me in the face...

Looks like other DOA was completely different from my one...

But as soon as I opened my eyes, they widened up in shock. I was facing the floor of the Judgment Hall and looks like that Creature brought me here. For some strange reason...

I slowly started to get up from the cold floor and let out a silent painful moan since my body was still in pain. That Creature beated me without mercy back there. But I probably should thank the stars since that thing didn't finish me off... Yet.

- Oh, dear, you're finally woke up! - suddenly I heard familiar to me voice, - I was worried he beated you up so hard that you're not going to wake up at all. Ah, but you're too tough girl to kill and that's why I like you~

That voice... It pretended to sound as soft as possible and also tried to express some sort of worry, but at the same time - I could literally hear how he nearly laughing while teasing me.

- No... - I whispered in disbelief while my whole body slowly started to shake from different emotions... Disbelief, hatred... And fear. He can't be back. He can't! - You couldn't come back! H-he killed you, he said you'll never... He said... NO!

- Oh yeah, your DOA killed me in this universe for good. He truly got rid of me in this universe, but you know... - he giggled while I simply couldn't look at him, - After me and my partner finished off our own timeline I thought about the others. I thought about those who doesn't follow the script and who thinks they can change the scenario of MY show.

- Your show?! - I growled in rising anger, - You're nothing, but a psychopath with the powers to control the time. But you're no god, you're nothing! Didn't you have enough fun in your world?! Why did you decide to destroy other ones too?! We're not toys for you to play with, you monster!

- Oh, what a drama. I like that, - he giggled, but then slowly approached me and made look in his eyes. I remember his terryfing purple eyes, but now.... They were shining with bright red color. Maybe even brighter than mine ones. Hell, I even could see how his own veins were shimmering with red, - But there is no need to scream at me. I didn't kill any monster down here yet. And besides, if you'll act like a good girl - I might spare your...

- GET OFF ME! - I growled in anger again and indured the pain in my body just to hit him right in the face with all my strength. Shifty didn't expect that and so he significantly backed off from huge pain and impact.

- Ouch, - he hissed in little frusrtation, - Oh, so you want to play rough, do you?! Your call!

He exclaimed and then started to tease me by tickling me. Freak.

- Tickle-tickle~ - and of course, after that he got another hit from me in the face. Looks like this time I actually broke his nose since I noticed how his blood started to spill on the floor. And then I noticed the Creature himself that was just standing far away from us and just looked at this.

- Next time I'm going to break your jaw, - I hissed at him while he only rolled his eyes.

- So much for trying to be friendly, - he sighned in his fake sadness, but then only smiled and pulled out his chainsaw covered with dust and blood... A lot of blood, - Guess I need to re-educate you once again~

- You won't touch anyone in this world, you hear me?! - I shouted in fury and summomed two knifes while preparing to fight. I didn't care about pain in my body, my anger allowed me to forget about it quickly enough.