Meeting Him

" Wow, I still can't believe we're finally going over  overseas!!" Minseok exclaimed happily.

"Now, now Minnie calm down. You're on aplane right now. Minseok's mother spoke strokingher hair.

"That's rigth Kiddo, just wait a bit more, we are almost there anyway." Her father Mr. Kim said unable to hide his excited expression." We will have to thank the company for all this."

Minseok had just turned 17. Her father worked in a company and her mother was a house wife. Minseok had a sister too "Junemyeon", everyone called her Juny, due to her university she couldn't attend the vacation with them.

The family finally arrived at the Incheon airport. They took care of the luggage and entered the city of Seoul and then they all checked in a hotel. Mr. and Mrs. kim had a room while Minseok had a different room. She was still very excited to visit different places in seoul but unlike her, her parents were very tired and had already wentto sleep. She looked at the clock, it was 9, so she decided to explore the hotel and around.

Minseok went out of the hotel and made a turn in the nearby alley. It ws dark but she felt that she should go on, and so she did. When she reached the end, she was standing infront of a door. She opened it and went inside. She got nervous but that didn't stop her from exploring. Afterall it was her first time in a club. She went around looking at stuff and people. She was so lost that she didn't even notice someone watching her.

Those brown eyes took keen interest in her as she walked around the place.

                                  ____________________________________________

The next morning Minseok woke up in her usual messy state. Every morning she wakes up her shirts buttons are wide open with the shirt drooping low from her shoulders. Any one can see she was wearing a black bra and a black under wear cause she didn't wear pants to sleep.

After freshining up. The family had breakfast and then went out to explore Seoul. They went to Namsan tower. The place truly amazed Minseok. Then when she saw the trees filled with just locks her mouth dropped open, but then she felt someone  looking at her, but when she turned around to see who is was, she saw nobody. Mr. and Mrs. Kim shopped tons of things and they were on thier way back to the hotel when someone bumped into them and stole one of the big bags the were carrying. Minseok's reaction was fast and she immediately started running after the man. Her parents tried to stop her but she didn' listen, maybe somethings are meant to be. 

The theif turned a corner and a loud thud was heard. When Minseok turned a corner she saw that the theif had fallen down not by accident because someone tripped him. She raised her head to see who is was and saw a handome man grining at her. She felt her cheeks turn slightly red. The man bent down and picked the bag from the thief's side and handed to Minseok, his grin grew wider making Minseok's heart flutter. The thief taking taking advantage of the situation ran away but neither the man nor Minseok tried to stop him.

Minseok took rhe bag from him and said "Um.. Th- thankyou..." She lowered her gaze. The man drew his face closer to Minseok's and whispered in her ears "No problem." His warm breath sent shivers down her spine. He then turned to leave saying " Be careful next time and have a good evening Minseok."

Minseok stood there astonished with only one question in her mind 'How did he know my name?'