Last 2 days(SuLay)

Yixing prepared the bed for Junemyeon. 

"Well, here's the blanket if you feel cold. If you need anything I'll be in my room." He said. Junemyeon was staying  in his parents room.

"Yeah, thanks for letting me stay." She said shyly.

Yixing flashed a smile," It's no problem at all." He looked at her, "Why don't you borrow my clothes for tonight?"

Junemyeon was flustered but she didn't really have another choice so she just nodded.

After taking a bath Junemyeon came out,  the clothes were waiting on the bed for her. She took the white T-shirt and stared at it for a while, she then wore it. It was a bit big for her. Her cheeks were a bit red and her heartbeat was a bit fast, " It has his scent." She smiled. She didn't wore the pants, well she never wore them to sleep anyway.

She looked at the clock '10:37' 

"I should head to bed.'she thought, she was feeling sleepy but then a loud thunder sound scared the hell out of her.

________________________________________________________________________

Yixing washed the dishes, took his clothes out and placed them on the bed for Junemyeon and went to his own room,"I should start packing my stuff now, we have to leave the day after tomorrow." He said and started packing his stuff, he looked out of the window, the weather didn't seem good, just then the clouds rumbled with loud thunder.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" He heard a scream. "Junemyeon?!" He ran out of his room immediately, worried, he opened the door to her room and saw her crouched down near the bed with her hands covering her ears.

Yixing ran over to her and crouched down next to her. "June." He whispered, she was trembling and Yixing couldn't find out why, then another loud thunder was heard.

Junemyeon trembled even more and pressed her hands harder against her ears.

"Oh!" Yixing then slowly placed his hands on hers and she looked up at him, slowly opening her eyes to look at him. Yixing could see tears in her eyes.

'Is she that scared of all this!?' He thought, he looked at her, she was pale. He hugged her.

Junemyeon felt calmer, slowly slowly she stopped trembling. Being near Yixing felt good, he calmed her like no other.

Yixing stroked her hair and she rested her head next to his chest, and then she slowly drifted into sleep.

Yixing picked her up bridal style , lay her in the bed and placed a blanket over her. He looked at her making sure she was asleep and then started to leave but Junemyeon caught his hand, he looked back she was sleeping but she wouldn't let go of his hand.

He smiled at her and sat down next to the bed, pressing her hand with both his hands. He then extended one of his hand to her forehead and moved the locks of hair coming to her eyes to a side. He then stared at her sleeping face. She was all calm now.

"You're really beautiful." He whispered, which probably no one could hear among the rumbling and thundering.

___________________________________________________________________

Morning arrived, Junemyeon slowly opened her eyes and let them adjust, she then sat up, 'That's right I stayed over at Yixing's.'

She then saw her hand interlocked with someone else's. She raised her head to see who it was. Obviously there was only one other person in the house. The person who made her heart flutter.

'Did he stay by my side the whole night?' She extended her other hand to caress his hair. 

Yixing enjoyed the caressing as he turned his head towards her and opened his eyes.

"Thankyou." She said.

"For what?"

"For staying by my side this whole time." 

Yixing just smiled.

The whole day was spent, packing the stuff. Yixing had alot to do because most of his parents things were still there too. It took them the whole day just to clear everything up.

That night before Junemyeon went to sleep she thought," we only a little time left togather, we both are leaving tomorrow night, will we meet again?"

She turned around in the bed, "Tomorrow....."

Yixing on the other hand was having the same thoughts, he didn't want them to part, "But if her house is close to the resturant then isn't she close by? We can meet right!? We're freindship now after all...."

He sighed and stared at the ceiling," Friends....."

___________________________________________________________

The next day, they both woke up had breakfast, freshened up and started to do preparations to leave.

Yixing went out to finish the work and Junemyeon stayed at the apartment thinking about how to tell him, she had been planning for quite some time but she just couldn't gather the courage to. 

She looked at the clock it was 4, they were suppose to leave at 7 and their flight was at 9. Junemyeon was now mentally preparing herself to finally tell him her feelings.

Yixing came back around 6. He was tired, so he just went and sat on the sofa and took a deep sigh, " phew! I'm finally finished!" 

"Yixing?" She called.

"Yeah?" He looked at her smiling and suddenly Junemyeon lost all of her courage, "Ah! Well .... Yeah! In the morning you wanted to tell me something, what was it?"

"Ah! Yeah...." Yixing didn't know what to say, "so, we're all packed to go right!?"

Junemyeon blinked, 'Is that what he wanted to ask?' She thought. "Yeah, we're all set."

Yixing nodded, "Then lets leave."

"Okay....."

______________________________________________________________

They were at the airport at 8. Both of them were quite, Each time they wanted to speak up and say something but they ended up with nothing but silence.

'This is my last chance, if not now then when?!' Both of them were screaming the same thing inside their heads.

Ding-ding-dong.

'The Fight for China will be leaving in 15 minutes.'

The announcement made both of them tense up and they looked up a each other and then looked back down again.

They were walking to the gate when Junemyeon stopped in her path. Yixing turned back to look at her, "Is something wrong?"

Junemyeon looked straight into his eyes and said, "I have something to say." She was firm.

Yixing walked back to her and she began to speak, "Yixing, I, I......" She started.

He didn't let her speak anymore and said , "I love you."

Junemyeon's eyes grew wide at his confession and he smiled shyly.

"I ..... I love you too." She said and looked down at the floor, her face red with emotions.

Yixing pulled her face up with his hand, so that they faced each other. He looked into her eyes and then to her lips and then to her eyes again, she noticed that, it was as if he was asking permission, so she moved in closer as if granting it. He then moved in and kissed her.

It lasted for a few seconds and then they broke apart. Both of them smiled at each other.

They interlocked their hands and started waking again.

"Lets go home."

________________________________________________________

Author's note

              So, SuLay ends here, yay!! How was it? Well I'm hoping you all enjoyed it.

Xiuchen from the next chapter again!! Hurray!!!

Love you all!