Date?(SuLay)

Junemyeon woke up at 7, she rubbed her eyes and started looking around for her shirt and pants. 

"Where did I throw them last night? God! This is a bad habit, I even transferred it to Minseok. Oh well! We have alot in common anyway." 

She roamed the room in her underwear, went to the bathroom, took a bath and dressed up. The thought of hanging out with Yixing was exciting. It felt like butterflies were tickling her in the stomach.

She took a deep breath and went out, her parents were already gone, they knew she was going on a date. Though Junemyeon kept telling them it wasn't a date, they kept saying stuff like,

 "Our daughter is finally going on a date."

"Who is this date with?" And stuff like that. 

She reached the cafe at 9. Yixing was already there, he was  looking down at the menu, his hair covering his eyes, he leaned his face on his hand and kept reading. He looked really charming to her,so much that she stopped at the door just to admire him.

Then Yixing looked up and when he saw her, he gave his angelic smile which melted her heart again, tough this time her heart skipped a beat. Junemyeon bit her lips and thought 'I think I might end up liking him.'

She went and sat down infront of him. Both of them had a shake and then Yixing stood up and extended his hand out to her, "Shall we go?"

Junemyeon only started at the hand, 'Should I take it?'  She wasn't sure but when she looked up at him and saw his ever so sweet smile, she felt assured. She took his hand and they both walked out hand in hand. Junemyeon was a bit embarrassed , it was a first, holding hands with a guy but she was happy too, enough that she kept smiling.

"Where are we going?" She asked

"Wait and see."

After a while they arrived at a place. Junemyeon looked around and her heart beat fastened a bit, "Is this place what I think it is!?"

Yixing grinned and said ,"Akihabara."

"OH! MY! GOD!" Junemyeon was beyond happy, "I always wanted to come here!!" 

She was so excited, she started jumping , turned around and hugged Yixing tight. Only after a second she realised the situation and her face turned red. 

Yixing's face turned a bit red too but he smiled. He was happy.

Junemyeon slowly let go of Yixing but didn't dare look at him, turned around and started walking. Yixing followed behind.

They first went to the Otaku shopping center and Junemyeon wasn't able to control her feeling once again. Yixing on the other hand really enjoyed watching her, he felt happy seeing her jump around in glee. But why?

They were walking through the streets when they came across 'The Butler Cafe.'

Junemyeon stopped in her path and Yixing turned to look at her and then at the cafe. He was about to speak when a handsome cosplay butler came out. "Hello Miss."

"Hello." She replied.

"I'm Sebastian. Would you like to come in?"

"Yes!" She answered immediately.

"What?! Why?" Yixing spoke up.

"I can't?" Junemyeon pouted. Yixing actually didn't knew why he was trying to stop her, "no, sure you can." 

Sebastian noticed something between them and smirked, "Right this way princess." He said and then took her hand and placed his other hand on the shoulder and escorted her in. Before he closed the door he looked at Yixing and said, "only female customers, we're a 'butler' cafe after all."

Something burned inside Yixing, he bit his lower lip. 'Why am I angry?'

He turned around and sat at the open air cafe across the street. He was constantly bothered by the fact that she was alone  in there with so many men. After every little while he bit his lower lip and glanced at the cafe across the street. His leg wouldn't stop moving. 

Just then two girls entered the cafe and sat on the table behind him. 

"The Butler cafe is amazing! The guys there are so handsome." The first girl spoke.

"I know right! They just sweep you off your feet! You just don't wanna leave!!" The second girl spoke and then they both squealed togather, only adding oil to the fire.

"Why isn't she coming out!!" Yixings thoughts were screaming, he was getting jealous?

Finally when Yixing was on the edge of exploding, the cafe door opened and Junemyeon stepped out.

He was happy to see her but then he saw her blissfull face, he didn't like that, the thing that annoyed him more was when Sebastian stepped out with her. He took Junemyeons hand and kissed it and she blushed. That was it, something inside Yixing exploded. He was mad. Why? Maybe because he liked her. He slammed his hands against the table, stood up and left to get Junemyeon.

By the time he reached her Sebastian had already went back in. He stood infront of Junemyeon, angry and she noticed that, "What wrong?" Worry imminent in her eyes, he looked into her eyes. She extended her hand to his cheek and it calmed him. He held her hand again his cheek and closed his eyes. He felt alot better.

He didn't let go for quite a long while and Junemyeon started getting red. Her heart beat was fastening.

"Yixing?" She finally said and he opened his eyes slowly at the call, "Hmm?" He answered.

"Is something wrong?" Seeing her flustered face , he smiled,simply shook his head and said "Lets go, it's getting late."

Junemyeon  only nodded.

____________________________________________________________________

Authors note

            Those who are reading it and like it, please comment about it. When people say they like it, it motivates me to write more.

Love you all