Memory

The doctor came to check Minseok. "She's okay, there's nothing wrong."

Jongdae was relieved but then the doctor asked "How did she faint?"

"....... Just... like that" He avoided the doctors eyes and the doctor made no attempt to ask any further. He left and Jongdae took a seat besides Minseok's bed. He stared at her for a while. She was sleeping silently. A cute pout on her face, that made Jongdae laugh.

"What are you dreaming about to make a cute face like that?" He whispered.

__________________________________________________________________

Minseok was a having a dream, more like a memory, a memory she had long forgotten.

In her memory she was seven, playing around with a 10 year old boy behind the hospital, in the small park.

Her aunt was hospitalized after a car accident. So they went to the hospital everyday. Minseok was always dropped at the park where she met a boy named Jongdae. His mother was severely ill, although they lived in korea, they came to China on his mothers request. She wanted to spend her last days in her home town.

Jongdae spend two hours with Minseok everyday and rest of the day with his mom.He would always get depressed seeing his mothers condition. He didn't want her to go away. He loved her too much,afterall she was his mother. He felt better when he was with Minseok. They played together and Minseok never failed to lighten up his mood, she would always made him smile and laugh.

They spent about two months together, during that time Jongdae fell in love with her but ofcourse his feeling were oblivious to her.

One day Minseok went to the park but didn't fine Jongdae there, she decided for him. Ten minutes passed, 20, 40 and eventually 80 minutes passed like that.

'Why isn't he coming? He was always here before me.....' Minseok was having a hard time waiting for him.

Time was almost up when Jongdae appeared, his expression seemed really bad and his skin was pale. Altough Minseok was small she noticed something was wrong, She just went and hugged him.

Jongdae slowly raised his arms to hug her back "Minseok.... I'm sorry.... we won't be seeing each other.... from now on."

Minseok got a huge shock she stepped back a bit and said "Wh-WHY??!!"

Jongdae remained silent for a bit and looked at the sky, it seemed he was holding back his tears "My.... mom died this morning."

"OH! Sorry...." She had no idea what else to say.

"She really loved me alot..... and I loved her."

Minseok looked at Jongdae as he was trying to fight his tears and she hugged him tightly saying "Don't worry, I'll give you all my love, so don't be sad."

That lightened his mood a bit and Minseok continued "I know for sure, we'll meet again."

Jongdae nodded and said "I have to go now, but we will meet again." He said as he left and Minseok yelled "We definitely will!!" making finally Jongdae smile.

__________________________________________________________________

Minseok slowly opened her eyes and looked around, there was no one there. She closed her eyes again remembering what she had seen. 'This is how we met... I had completely forgotten...' but thought but it wasn't her fault.

'I must have forgotten when I fell down hill... got a head injury, the doctor told me I may have forgotten one on my most precious memories.... can't believe it was this one.'

She opened her eyes again and sat up. She was upset, how can she forget something so important?

She went to the second floor launch. Jongdae was taking care of a few stuff but he saw her entering the room. He was about to go to her when he saw that she stiffened up upon seeing him. He paused for a while then continued walking. He walked passed her, only saying Good morning.

The rest of the day was a bit awkward between them, Minseok didn't knew how to act, after the kiss and having her memories back, she was a bit confused.

Jongdae was busy wrapping up after the party, altough it wasn't that much work, he was a bit confused as how to face Minseok. He didn't want them to be awkward with each other. He tried calling Jongin but he wouldn't pick up, neither did Kyungsoo. Finally in the evening Jongin picked up his phone, his voice was full of glee.

"Why are you so happy?" Jongdae asked a bit angry, afterall he had been calling him since morning.

"I'm happy cause I am! Why did u call so many times?"

"Wait...... Are you and Kyungsoo finally togather?" Jongdae said, realizing the only he can be this happy after the party can only be that.

"What do you mean, finally?" Jongin asked, curiosity followed his voice.

"You two were the most obvious love sick people, every person in the office knew you had feelings for each other except you both."

Jongin face dropped in an awe"Re-really?! Everyone!?!"

"E-v-e-r-y-o-n-e." Jongdae said in a slow tone. "Well enough about that, what are your plans now, since we have a bit free time?"

"I have it all planed." Jongin said with enthusiasm.

"Listening to your voice, it seems your planning to go somewhere with kyungsoo."

"Why the hell are you so sharp?"

"Why the hell are you so obvious?" Jongdae said.

"Why don't you take Minseok somewhere too, like... for a trip, I know how much effort you've went through only for her." Jongin said teasingly.

"What do you... mean?"

"You think I wouldn't know? I'm the closest person to you, even more close than Chanyeol is, I know how you planned her family trip here and trapped her here sending her parents away after giving them false news. If I'm right she's the person you've loved since long ago."

"Waaaaah! Are you really that close to me?I thought no one knew except me."

"Yeah, I am, and since you finally have you're first love here ,don't waste the opportunity and do something."

"I know, I know, I'm going now. Bye."

"Bye." With that the call ended, Jongdae was a bit happy that someone knew about all this besides himself and was supporting him.

__________________________________________________________________