Time for a trip

The four sat at the dining table, eating dinner. Minseok looked at Jongin who looked back at her, they talked through their eyes.

How did it go? Did u confess to her?

Hmmm, I did. Jongin nodded

Really? So you're together now?!

yup.

"Congratulations!!! Kyungsoo and Jongin you are a couple now!!" Minseok screamed. All the servants stopped what they were doing and started clapping and congratulating them.

"Were that obvious!?" Jongin asked "Even the servants know?!"

Jongdae and Minseok only teasing tilted their head to answer the question.

Jongin and Kyungsoo announced their plans of going on a trip. They both left early leaving Minseok and Jongdae at the table.

"How was your day?" Minseok took the initiative to talk.

"Huh!? OH! It was good, a bit busy...." He answered

Then silence took over again.

"Minseok?"

"Yes"

"How about we go on a trip too?"

"A trip?"

"Yeah, since I'm free for the time being... that is.... if you want to?"

"Yeah! Yeah! Sure, I'd love to go."

Jongdae smiled at her, Minseok smiled back.

"There is a resort owned by my uncle, we can go there."

"Un." Minseok replied, she was happy, the awkardness had vanished, they both were talking normaly.

They talked about tons of stuff, the topic kept changing, they actually talked for hours and they probably wouldn't have stopped if someone did entered the room at that time and looked at them with his big eyes.

The door opened making, they both looked at the person who just entered the room and started at both of them with his big eyes. He was quite tall and handsome.

"Chanyeol?" Jongdae said a bit surprised. He looked at Minseok and said "This in Chanyeol, my younger brother."

Minseok stood up to greet him "Hello, I'm Minseok."

"I Know." Chanyeol replied smiling back at her.

"You... do? I see..." Minseok sat down again.

"Chanyeol, Why are you back so early?Didn't you still have college?"

"oh! Hyung, about that, they finally decided to have mercy on the students and gave us a vacation. But Hyung, Why are you still up?" Chanyeol looked at Jongdae and then at Minseok and then again at Jongdae, "It's 1 am."

"WHAT!?" Jongdae and Minseok didn't realize that it had gotten that late and they were together at this late hour.

Minseok got up first and left immediately.

"Hyung? Are you planing on going on a trip?"

"Yeah."

"Could you possibly be going to Uncle Byun's resort?"

"Yeah, why?"

"No reason, I'll be tagging along."

"Okay." Jongdae said with no objection at all, he had great affection for his younger brother. He let him to whatever he wanted. Good thing chanyeol didn't become a spoiled brat because of him.

__________________________________________________________________

Minseok slept alot, she had this weird habit of over sleeping whenever she had to go on a trip and like always she was sleeping when every body was getting ready. Jongdae was ready and was passing by her door when he stopped in his path, he felt he should check up on her. He knocked at the door but there was no answer. He opened the door slightly, the room was silent, he went it.

He went to the bed and saw she was still astound asleep, but in a rather strange Situation. All the shirt buttons were open except one, revealing her entire body and her laced purple underwear and bra. Jongdae's heart beat fastened a bit. Seeing Minseok like this was not good for him.

Aish!!How can she sleep like this in a mans house?

He tried his best not to look at her and slowly started retreating but then she sleep taked, "Jongdae oppa~~~" jongdae froze in his track. 'Did she just... What is this situation!!!'

His blood was becoming hotter, his heart beat fastening and it was becoming hard to control himself. He stood there trying to calm himself when she sleep taked again "Oppa~~~"

'What the hell is she dreaming about?! Why is she calling me Oppa?'

Jongdae took a deep break, a really deep one and quietly left the room Successfully. He went to his room and tried to calm his not so pure desires. Then he told the maid to wake her up and help her out.

__________________________________________________________________

Chanyeol, Jongdae and Minseok stood in the launch after 3 hours, all ready to leave. Jongin and Kyungsoo had already left for a trip to another place.

"we're late because u slept in." Chanyeol said looking at Minseok

"I'm sorry...." She said as she pouted. Jongdae avoided looking at her for a while. Chanyeol started at Minseok and said "Did you know?"

"What?" Minseok answered looking back at Chanyeol

"You're cute."

Minseok blushed a bit at his remark but then he kissed her cheek making her blush harder. Jongdae turned to see the situation and was very annoyed, but he didn't do anything and went out.

Minseok saw his reaction and pouted 'Why isn't he looking at me?'

Chanyeol found her pouting face quite cute and pinched her cheek saying "Let's go before he leaves with out us."

"yea..."