Prolouge

Special mention to Ms. vyouutiiiful for letting me to used her precious and very warm name. Thank you, again, Ate.

W A R N I N G : R-18

THIS CHAPTER SHOULDN'T BE READ BY MINORS. AND ALSO TAKE NOTE THAT DON'T EVEN COPY ANY OF WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPENDS IN THIS STORY. DON'T NORMALIZE RAPE, EARLY-PREGNANCY,CHEATING,INCEST, OR ANYTHING YOU'VE KNOW THAT'S WRONG.

D I S C L A I M E R :

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

PS : The female lead's name is @vyouutiiiful's, thank you so much, Ate, labyuu! hehe.☺❤💕

S Y P N O P S Y S :

Zaira Mae T. Tallud's embarrassment while her mother were introducing her at her-going-to-be-step-father were too much. I mean, who will not? For her-fucking's sake it was her former sugar daddy ft. ex-fiance! Will she able to face that embracement and develop with him again or she'd just leave for peace?

P R O L O U G E :

Silently watching you from a far, maybe, that's really destined for me, for how I feel about you. After this, gagawin ko na ang bagay na pinangako ko, bagay na matagal ko ding pinag-isipan. At iyon ang iwan ka, patawad, sorry, lo siento, me fal, Duìbùqǐ, sygnómi.

Maari ngang iba ibang lengguwahe ang nga salitang iyon ngunit iisa lang naman ang ibig nitong sabihin at iyon ay ang paghingi nang kapatawaran.

Sa gitna nang pag-iiyak ko ay hindi ko inaasahang pupunasan niya ang mga luha ko.

"Nandito ka pa rin pala,akala ko umalis ka na? Nasaan si Ma--?" hindi na natuloy pa ang mga itatanong ko ng siya naman ang magtanong.

"Hmm, ayus ka lang ba? Bakit may nangyari bang masama?" tanong niya na tila ba natutunugan na sa plano ko mamaya.

"Wala lang, Ahmm, Collette-honey?" i called him.

He looked at me, i tried to read his emotions by looking at his eyes. Because that was what Starlette said to me, that if i was able to read his emotions. I should stay away from him, because it just means one thing. It was that i was inloved at him, deeply and unforgettable.

And i guess she's right, after all. I still can remember the nervousness i felt when mom introduced him to me as her fiancé, there's something on me that broked and also there's something on me that wishes to be her, for that.

I read happiness, excitement, it was as if he was so thankfull that i was his side right now, it was as if he was so interest to know me more and be with me forever.

I also read satistification to his eyes, also that he's eyes are just so calm and was as if in peace.

How i hope it because of me, maybe, it's because of mom, it's his fiancée, after all.

"Ahmm, how's your day today?" i asked him.

He looks at me weirdly, but still smile at me. He took the coffee that i make for him first and sipped there before answering my question.

"Well, as I expected it was exhausting but it turned out well in the end. But you know?"

I looked at him, confused.