Chapter 8

Sisters Moments

I IMMEDIATELY closed the door as we arrived at our house, baka kung anong sinabi ni Ambrose don kina Collette, what's more that i'm thinking is what if he was with them?!

Napatingin ako sa kisame, what should i do? What should i do? Ranaway.

I opened the TV, my ten sons were in there room now, probably playing or reading.

It was a teen fiction movie, the young lady was crying there. Then a flashback showed, her mother just scolded her for buying, ordering unnecessary stuff from online, and say that she always didn't used her mind.

And even said to her that she was really no good at all, then, the young lady whispered, If i am no good why did I've became when i started giving you those money i earned?

Then, her mother scolded her again, kung wala daw siyang pambayad don sa ipapaprint na t-shirt sa red cross, she will not give her money, it's none of her business daw, bahala daw siya maghanap ng ipapambayad don o kaya daw itigil na lang niya ang pagsali don.

And then, her mother told her wala daw siyang pera para sa kanya, later, her younger brother, who keeps on playing at his phone and commanding her to do all of his homework, meanwhile her younger brother asked for money to their mother because he told her he's going to go at the piso wifi place that not so far from their place.

And her mother automatically commanded and even asked him if he want to bought some too.

And that younger brother of her also asked for her mother to buy him a new shoes not because his shoes weren't fine already but because it doesn't look good for him.

Later away, it's her birthday, but instead of greeting her. His younger brother was mad, because he get more money that him, and her mother suddenly told her that she should at least give him some since she already have too much, which wasn't even a truth.

The young lady at the TV seemed to don't know what she should do, she started to thinks on failing her subjects, or committing suicide since all in his life all that happened was to serve her parents and siblings, she even lost her virginity for her brother, and hwr her mother wasn't even mad at him but at her. And when a family friend came and as if havig interest at her, even if they could see her being uncomfortable around him, they still pushes her to be with him, entertain him and even obeyed whatever that wants.

In my shock, that family friend wasn't even in her age. It was already around forty , and  girl was like around Thirteen, no, i think, fourteen, in my anger, i turned the tv off.

Nanggigil kong kinagat yung unan sa sofa.

“Favoritism nga naman, nakakainis, ba't pa sila nabuhay kung ganyan din naman pala ugali nila??  Instead on making her realized that whatever her mistakes is, her family still stay at her side they did the totally opposite!”

I turned the tv on again, she meet someone, from the beach. She was starting to worked as a model and she have a photoshoot there so she go.

He's a nice guy, tall, have deep baritone and a bit husky voice. He have this bluish eyes, mayroon din ako, look, ha. Totoo naman, eh, blue mata ko.

He's nose is high, but perfectly shaped L.  I observed that the girl's nose wasn't not high at all, her body wasn't even in the curve, her eyes weren't big but earlier her family teased her on havin this big eyes daw, tsk.