Chapter 42

Unknown's Call.

I LOOKED at Mr. James, the wedding planner who's currently sitting with Ryan besides him and so as Lienstein and Luther with Catter and Anderson. Their boyfriends. Or so i thought.

I looked at Catter,“It's nice to see you again.” i voiced out but i mouthed, “Later we will have a complete team meeting inside of Virginia Café.” which made him nod.

James explains the different themes his costumer had before. From simple to the most expensive. Anilla looked so pleased but i was in too deep thoughts to think what would happen if it's Collette whom i am arranged marriage with.

I sighed as i snapped at the reality when James started to explain the different Gowns. Only one design caught my attention. The tube one, which Anilla don't want me to wear at the wedding day.

I sighed, “That's what i want.” i insisted. She rolled her eyes, “No, look at that gown! Sleeveless! What if it suddenly fall?! No! Why don't you choose this one? This looks much better and decent!” sigaw niya.

She pointed the turtle neck long sleeve gown that has cape like and a very long backgown.

I raised my eyebrow at her.

“Oh, shut up. You know it's too hot. Then, why made me wear that?” mataray kong sagot sa kaniya.

James pressed his lips together as i saw how his eyes panicked. Ryan besides him tapped his hand, calming him.

I smile at them, “I would like to choose that tube gown and that curl bun and also add some tiara and that golden something theme eyeshadow. I would also like that diamond pair of five inches heels. And also that necklace, earrings and for the theme of the place... Made it look like a royal something. Thank you.” mabilis ang pagsasalita ko habang tinuturo ang mga malalaking bato ng mga dyamante sa mga alahas.

Anilla rolled her eyes in irritation and disagreement.

Dage looked at my hand, trying to find my engagement ring which I don't haved.

I smiled at him and opened my bag. Someone's dialing me. I frowned as i saw its an unknown number.

I faked a cough and answer, “Hello, who's this?” i asked.

The other line died. I frowned as i was left confused on who called me.

I tried to trace who's the caller but only the rooftop of an 66th floor was detected. I tried again on detecting who is it but it's really undetected. Seconds later the sites that popping up suddenly faded and it all went to there's nothing like that. My face falled flatly.

Feeling nervous i checked the messages as i received another message from the unknown number.

⬅️UNKNOWN NUMBER

Hey, thank you for saving me.

Wind.

I paled as soon as i realized who is it. I immediately tried to send a message but he can't be reached, i can't send a message to him anymore.

I tried to call his number but it was no use. I sighed as my whole body trembled and turned cold. Noticing my tension, they looked at me with worry, “Ahhmm, ma'am? Is everything okay?” he asked. My eyes watered. “N-No... Ahhmm, i-i'll go out first. Sorry.” i said and waved goodbye, holding my phone.

Without any choice, i contacted Kuya Sabvier.

⬅️,,,, Sab-Vi_3rR(nany mu?)