Chapter 51

The Bachelorette.

NEEM'S POINT OF VIEW

I'M WEARING a tiger costume, it also have a hat with a tiger ears. May cute din na buntot ito na mas nagpapamukhang medyo sexy lang siguro, may pagka-hapit din ito sa katawan ko.

Starlette's costume is a very sexy looking yellow cat. Lion naman ang kay Zaira, lahat ng costume namin ay may pagka-hapit.

“Zai, ayus ka lang?” tanong ni Starlette kay Zaira nang makita itong nangungunot ang noo at naglalamlam ang mga mata niya.

“Wala, yung ano, parang... Wala! Ano, haha! Kasi naman, eh. Tara na nga. Let's drink some juices, since wine is forbidden. Mukhang masama atah pakiramdam ni Sixteen, ipapasama ko sana, BWHAHAHA!”

Is she pertaining about Sixteen, as in Tali and Eight's son? That teenage boy who look so sweet and kind?

Sabay kami ni Starlette na namuo ng letrang 'o' ang bibig na tumingin sa kanya, “Did the two of you became close?” i asked her curiously yet deep inside me, i know that i'm shaking and trembling in fear that she might kmow something about the proposal.

“Ahh, siguro. We both experience feeling monachopsis after all. I mean, that day when their family fought. He's kind, so nice.” her natural sharp dominating voice answered.

Her eyes looking at mine remained sharp and observing. Para tuloy akong tinutunaw na yelo. Ramdam din iyon ni Starlette kaya ngumisi na lang siya sa akin at pasimpleng umiling-iling.

She leaned on me as Zaira was sitting like a queen on one chair while she's mixing the juice even though, it's already mixed, “What's going on? Why does Zaira keeped on looking at you softly?” she whispered at me.

I grimace, “Zaira's looking at me softly, huh?” i sarcastically sharped on her.

She blinked then nod, “Yeah. So, why?” she asked me again. I shrugged, “I don't know. I-It just, she's suspecting me about something.” i answered.

She frowned, “And? What's that? That she suspecting on you? Wait, are you hiding something? Why didn't i notice something like that?” she confusedly asked me a following questions.

I tsked and sipped a juice, “Girl, you didn't suspect something because i wasn't hiding anything.” i answered her but she just frowned.

When someone knocked Starlette's eyes twinkled. Maybe because she's expecting someone? Who did she call to go here?

My question remained not until the door opened and a teenage boy who's wearing a shark costume entered. He look so warm as he immediately hugged Starlette, “Tita sis! My twin sister can't come. She's busy with her books—romance novels,” he chucked after.

The music that loudly playing in the room almost makes it impossible for us to hear them. I glance at Zaira and caught her tilting her head on me adorably.

Ayan na po, chinecheck niya na ako! I was looking cold and emotionless but deep inside, i just want to hug my momma! Although, weeks before i could finally hugged her again after years.

“Neem, he's Sixteen.” she waved her hand on the teenage boy she's with.

That's odd. Why introduce him as his age, Star?

I smiled at him, “Hello! When will you turn seventeen?” i softly asked him and he seemed surprised but Starlette laughed. Binatukan niya ako.

“Boba! Sixteen pangalan niya, boplaks ka!” tinawanan niya pa ako lalo, anak ka ng teteng, ah!