Chapter 11

SORRY BUT NOT SORRY

NAG-UNAT ako nang bahagya nang makabangon ako mula sa pagkakatulog, yesterday was exhausting.

I was shocked when i saw Collette and Fourth in my room's door.

Collette has no emotions at his eyes while, Fourth has this no mercy emotion.

“I would like to talk to you, Zaira, right now.” Collette said.

“Are you her's brother? Hmm, wow, ah, hindi halata sainyo.” Fourth casually said.

Collette raised his eyebrow before rolling his eyes and staring directly at me.

I just blink for a moment before nodding.

And with that, Forth let a heavy breath out.

“Myenyenye, sakin yan magpapaka.” he whispered, di ko na narinig yung sa dulo.

He closed the door when he get out.

Tumabi sa kama si Collette at pinagmasdan ako. Sexy ba ako tignan? Kung oo, pakasalan mo na ako, bilis!

He sat besides me.

“So, when will be the two of you's wedding?” he asked.

“Hmm, three months from now, i guess.” i lied.

There's no wedding, dude.

“Ahh, i watched the video you've left for me, can i ask you something?”

“You're already asking, just kidding, yes, you can.”

He smiled before touching my cheeks.

“Can i ask you why? Why you didn't fight for us? Why did you choose to hurt me, us, than to fight for that time then, feel comfortable for now?”

I smiled and held his hand.

“If i do it, what i has right now, what you has right now will never be in that place.” i said.

He bitterly smiled.

“Zaira, tatanungin kita ulit, answer me honestly.” he said.

The seriousness was obvious in his voice, so it makes me think that it is about the ten little kiddos.

“Is... Are they my sons?”

“H-Ha?”

Kahit inaasahan ko na iyon ay nagulat, kinabahan, at ninerbyos pa rin ako.

He stare at my eyes, mas nilapit ang kanyang mukha at bigla ay hinalikan niya ang gilid na parte ng aking labi, sabihin mo na lang kaya, self? Noh? Wala naman atang mawawala. But don't you remember that you still have to help Fourth and besides, my fiancee na din yan, eh.

Binitawan niya ako at tumingin sa ibang direksyon, nakita ko ang pagpatak ng mga luha sa mga mata niya.

“Don't answer it for now, please, i can't accept if your answer will be no.”

He then, held my hand as he spoke and gently squeezed it.

“Are you and that guy really engaged?” he asked, pertaining at Fourth.

Speaking of Fourth, i saw him peeking at the side of the door. When he sees me, that caught him peeking at us, he closed, locked the door and i think he already left.

Looking at that side, yeah, we're legally engaged, after all.

“Yes, me and Fourth is engaged for real, Collette, Why? How's you and Starlette?”