Chapter 40

#ZaiLette
Let's Not Talk With Each Other For Now. Babye?

WHEN I ENTERED the restaurant that me and Collette haved decided to date on like what we are usually doing this weeks.

I sighed as my heavy heart can't accept what i've decided. I realized last night that i will just drag him with my messy, complicated and dangerous life. Specifically speaking is that Anilla threatened me that if me and Collette's affair didn't end before the wedding happened... She will do all so that people around Collette will leaves him in disgust that the guy he's being is a type of guy who loves to be in a relationship with a married woman or a soon-to-be-bride of other man, someone who already has an owner.

I don't like the idea of Collette being in a scandal and having whatever he has fall from his hand.

I don't want him to suffer and this is the only way i think i can, we can survived specially him.

I know that he really did work hard with his company. Kaya nga mas lalong ayaw ko na mawala na lang iyon.

Sabi nga nila, eh.. “Bitter is for better.” I sighed and looked around the restaurant and saw Collette smiling at our table as he looked at the door and when he saw me, he immediately stands up from our table and instantly, he walk towards me. To assist and guide me like what a gentleman would do or be. I simply smile at him, hindi gaya noon ay ay distansiya akong nilagay para sa aming dalawa na mukhang nahalata naman niya. He looked at my eyes with a hint of my decision.

Nang makaupo na kami ay hindi na ako nagsayang ng oras. I want this to end already. I caressed his face.

His eyes started to sparked with sadness, his eyes watered. Teas were beginning to well in his eyes.

I gulped. “C-Collette, m-my life is messy, complicated and dangerous... Hard and confusing. While you... You can have the most perfect—a kind of neat, simple and safe life.. Easy and clear. Totally opposite of what i am having. It's just,” my eyes watered that's why i need to closed my eyes to stop my tears. When i opened my eyes, i saw him shakinghis head—murmuring no and no multiple times.

I hold his hand and kiss it as my tears fall. “Y-You're the most perfect walking green flag kind of guy i've ever met and that's enough for me to say... We're not meant to be. I'm selfish, you're selfless. I'm bad and you're good. I'm a bitch and you're kind. I'm hard and vulgar while you're soft and decent. I'm harsh but you're fine super fine. We're a total opposite, Collette. And if for others opposite attracts, for me, we... Who's very opposite of each other just meant to ruined and hurt each other til the core. My love for you is something that can kill you and i won't risk that, Collette.” i started.

He shaked his head as he cries. “N-no, Wind,” he gulped. “I-i can be harsh, hard, crazy... Messy, a-a red flag... I-if that's what you want... J-just don't leave me, not again... Please, wind?” he pleaded and i am needed to looked away to wipe my tears. “S-should i kneel too—” before he could even kneel, i stand up.

I swallowed my everything and emotionless stare at his eyes. “Sasaktan lang kita. Babaliwin lang kita. Papasamain lang kita. See? Walang magandang mangyayari saiyo, Collette, kung ako ang makakasama mo... K-kung magiging at ipapagpatuloy natin ang 'tayo'. Kaya, f-from now on... ZaiLette—Zaira Mae Tallud and Bedeviere Collette Guiscard Del Echavierra doesn't exist as one, as together. Kasi mula ngayon ang sinulid o linyang namamagitan sa ating dalawa ay naputol na. Tapos na tayo, Collette, wala ng tayo. I am breaking up with you.” is all i said before i immediately run away from him and for him to don't be able to chase me, even my heels... I take them out and just leave them nowhere and ran. Umiiyak ako habang tumatakbo na walang suot sa paa at sa kahit saang mga sulok o eskinita na nagtatakbo habang umiiyak.