Chapter 38

WARNING: SPOILER ALERT! SOME OF SCENES HERE HAVEN'T HAPPENED YET WITH THE CURRENT ON-GOING FORBIDDEN TRILOGY #2 : THE FORBIDDEN PLEASURE.

Meet The Old Friend : Savielle & Levina

WEARING A Chanel tube top with a ribbon in front, color black and white. The fabric is the same with Cardigan's. And at the ribbon, there's a black square shaped diamond meddling. I partnered it with a Korean High Waist Short and a black elegant heels. I also partnered it with my mini black Chanel bag.

Looking around the café, the beautiful innocent looking like a dainty woman with a pure brown eyes waved her hand to me. I smiled as i walk towards them.

Her eyes watered. “Good morning, oh my! It's been a long time since the last time we've seen each other, Zaira! You're beauty haven't change at all! How's life? Have a sit first, by the way.” minuwestra niya ang kamay sa upuan na para bang pinapa-upo niya ako.

I smiled and nod after i kiss her on her cheeks. Even her cheek is so soft. She has a very natural pink cheeks.

Behind her is a man who has a very beautiful argentine blue eyes. His arm is wrapped around her waist, so possesive. I smiled at him and he nod at me.

“It's been a long time.” he greeted me. I smiled and sit.

Inayus ko ang bag ko sa tabi ko at pinatong ang kamay ko sa mesa. Umupo na rin sila.
They haven't ordered yet.

I sighed. “Yeah, it is. Lots of things happened. And i, my self still can't believe of everything.” i answered.

Levina smiled. “Zai? Are you okay?” hinawakan niya ang mga kamay ko na para bang sinasabi sa aking nandiyan siya, hindi ako iiwan dahil magkaibigan kami.

I pressed my lips together and look away as my eyes watered. I cleared my throat.

“Wala, eh.” sambit ko. “This is my life. Messy, confusing and hard. My life, for real, have never been as simple as normal people's.” i started.

Nginitian ko sila nang maharap ko na ulit sila sa mga mata.

“Siyaka, sanayan na lang talaga. How about the two of you? How's the married life?” i asked.

The two of them went silent after what i asked. Confused, i exchange stares at the two of them. “Well, ahhmm,” she says and faked a cough.

Savielle sighed. “She went missing for... Three years. And it just been months since i finally meet her again.” panimula niya.

Nanlaki naman ang mga mata ko. “N-na-aksidente..?”

Levina nodded. “Three years ago, we were supposed to go at our new house in Paris, France but before we could even... The plane crashed, nagkahiwalay kami. He lost his memories and i didn't, although... I was far from here together with our kids.” tipid na ngiti ang sinundan ng mga sinabi niya.

I look at Savielle. I sighed and hug Levina tight.

“Sshhh, cheer up. Everything will be sunshine.... Just trust on God and have faith on him.” i cheered them up.

Savielle smiled and mouthed “Thank you.” which made me smile and mouthed “You're welcome.” and look at Levina's ring finger. Oh.

I look at Savielle who's now smirking smugly, proud.

“I don't want to let her go anymore, so, yeah.” he said.

I look at Levina's ring. The band of the ring is silver, the diamond leaf veins are wrapped around band and there's a  very blue circle diamond in the middle of the ring as the design. Napangiti na lang ako.