Chapter 39

#ZaiLette
The Family Bond

AFTER THE meeting we've had in the café, all i can say is i am born with no normal family. With no normal life. I don't know if i should be thankful that i didn't grow up on that life or i should be disappointed that in this age, unlike others i know nothing about the organization I should be on and be responsible at it at all cost.

But how could i when i don't even know that it does exist in this world? I sighed and look at Collette and my sons.

I move my thoughts aside and just savor the moment with my kids and with the one i love. Collette look at me and smile sweetly. Holding the ten's hands, they walk towards me.

Havelock grinned. “Momma! I feel so lucky today!” he shouted with a sparkling eyes. Caspian smile and look at his brother. “We are lucky, we have mom and we have dad and we have home. We ate enough and sometimes too much food, we are able to drink clean water. Unlike other kids or people in this world who's maybe sleeping in hunger and suffering in their current situation. So be grateful and say thank you to the God and to our parents who raised us.” he answered his brother and as if he didn't say anything as serious as older's talk, he looked around and smile at everyone who he will haved an eye contact with.

“Caspian Cove Dillion Tallud Del Echavierra? Dylan Delmore Dune Tallud Del Echavierra? Havelock Gull Murphey Tallud Del Echavierra? Oceanus Obama Pike Tallud Del Echavierra? Rafferty Reef Rocky Tallud Del Echavierra? Tiberrious Triton Wave Tallud Del Echavierra? Kerrigan Arnav Crane Tallud Del Echavierra? Huntington Dour Kai Tallud Del Echavierra? Marinus Muireadhach Orman Tallud Del Echavierra? Pacifico Saebeorht Seeger Tallud Del Echavierra?” someone from nowhere started to call their names as he walked pass us.

Napatingin sa akin si Collette na nangungunot ang noo.

“Del Echavierra?” he asked. My face fall flatly. “At all names he mentioned, really? That's all you hear?” i sarcastically asked him. He grinned and shrugged. He stand up and carefully made the ten sit besides me to chase the guy.

I saw him pointing his index finger to us, maybe saying that's where the names he's mentioning. The guy smiled. He signaled someone and i was so shock to see that there's a lot of things, no, packages being delivered under the ten's names.

Pacifico's mouth went 'o' and dramatically caressed her face as his eyes widened. “So many gifts!” he shouted.

Kerrigan and Marinus blink multiple times i could count before they gulped and they both just stare at each other. “Your birthday?” Marinus asked. Kerrigan shooked his head. “Nope. Your's?” Marinus's face fall flatly and his lips when thin. “We're decuplets, remember?” he asked in the matter of fact tone. Upon realizing what Marinus said, Kerrigan grimaced as his eyelashes fluttered to pleased his brother because of his sudden mistake.

Huntington's eyes narrowed as he crossed his arms on his chest and raised his eyebrow. “Why did he gave that?” his voice sounds so-much what a bully is, so bossy. As if saying that he's the law, the boss.

Caspian softly looked at the man and smile. He stared at the boxes. “Ajimnsea Malishka? Ajimnsea baby doll? What... Kind of name for a sender is that?” he asked. I blink upon realizing that the sender is my komanda who sends it.

I look around the boxes and saw a golden looking envelope, not gonna lie, it is heavy for a normal colored envelope. I opened it and saw a letter from Ajimnsea Malishka saying that they found my son's adorable so they send these boxes as a gift. I grimace and look at the boxes, well, it's not that too much. Just probably thirty boxes with lots of notes on saying what's inside.