#1 Meeting

Yogurt Cream Cookie's Pov

I was sitting on my bed in my room admiring a treasure I had got my hands on (you know he goes on adventure).  I heard my older brother (plain yogurt cookie) call me and tell me he wanted to talk to me.  I walked out of my room and into the hallways spotting my older brother standing there talking with someone....?  They were wearing a cloak and they had purple hair.....they kinda smelled like Lilacs which was quite pleasing to smell.  My brother turned around and smiled at me.  I ran up to him smiling back.  "Why did you call me for brother and who is this cookie next to you?"  I asked.   "Meet Lilac Cookie your new bodyguard."  My brother said looking at Lilac for a second then back at me.  'Great another one they would prob not do their job at all....'  I looked at Lilac Cookie "Nice to meet you Lilac.....I hope we can warm up to each other."  Lilac looked at me kinda like scanning me then he spoke softly "Nice to meet you as well...."  He seemed boring like the others.  "I will let you two warm up to each other" my bother said glaring at Lilac as if he was telling Lilac something then walked away.  "Well I should give you a tour around the place I suppose."  Lilac nodded and I started walking telling him everything about the place.

-After the tour-

Lilac's Pov

I was following Yogurt Cream Cookie and listening to his rant about the place and talking about the adventures he has went on.  He is very annoying to listen to I'll try to kill him as soon as possible and get my pay/reward afterward from Plain Yogurt Cookie.  I was told that Yogurt Cream Cookie was a really big trouble maker so I suppose I'm gonna have to keep an eye on him 24/7 or else I might lose track of him.  When we reached his room/the end of the tour I remembered something I don't have a place to stay at all......I might have to stay outside I suppo-  "Oh and your room is next to mine that's where all my body guards stayed when they were hired." Yogurt said all of a sudden.  I nodded then I spoke softly "What are you planning to do first my liege?"  Yogurt turned around and looked at me unfolding his fan.  "How about we go buy some things."  I feel like he's gonna try to get me annoyed that I will quit but I can't thanks to the contract I made....  I nodded. 

-time skip-

Still Lilacs Pov

Yeah.....I was right after shopping I was holding at least 5 bags on each arm I could barley hold my chakrams.  He kept on talking to other cookies flirting with the females.  This is the worst cookie I have ever met.  He should be really more responsible.  No wonder his brother wants to kill him.

493 words