Extra#3

A/N- YOOOOOO :0

Red Licorice's Pov

I played was playing with Daylily until I noticed Moonflower picking flowers nearby.  Her beautiful hair was in the wind.  I felt like I was staring at a goddess or something.  "Aunt Red?"  I snapped out of my day dreaming and noticed Daylily waving her hand in front of my face.  "Are you ok Aunt Red?"  "Oh yes I am fine Daylily."  "Is something on your mind Aunt Red?  You are always staring at something when we play now."  Daylily looked at me madly.  "I promise I would pay attention to you more."  I said.  "Good cuz now my soldiers are beating in the war!"  "Oh really!"

Moonflower's Pov

She is so good with childern. She has such a sweet personality I think it's love at first sight....I held the picked flowers close to my chest.  They were red roses and remined me of Red Licorice.  I watched as Daylily go picked up by Lilac and said bye to Red Licorice.  Afterward she was all alone.....time to make my move.  I approached his slowly.  "Hey RL....."  I said nervously.  "Oh hello lov-  I mean Moonflower."  She smiled.  "I wanted to um give you these flowers and I was hopping if we can you know um go to a nearby restaurant together."  I said smiling nervously.  RL stood up and took the flowers from me.  "Like a date yes?  Then sure and thank you for the flowers."  RL blushed and kept the smile on her face.  "O-oh um your welcome I'll come over to your house at 7?"  "Alright can't wait to go on the date."

Ah jeez I just asked her out for a date????  What should I wear a dress o-or a suit or????  I noticed Lilac coming downstairs humming a tune.  "LILAC my brother[they are close enough to call each other brother and sister.] do you have any suits I can borrow?"  I asked.  "Well I mean I think I can lend you one but what is it for."  "Oh um...."  My face slowly turned red.  "Wait don't tell me you got a date don't cha 😉  who is it?"  "Well that's not important right now!"  I said embarrass.

A/N- this is all about RL x Moonflower Btw -x-

I sat down on the table that RL had somehow reserved.  "So um...."  I awkwardly said while RL was drinking some water.  "...how about we start by getting to know each other better?"  RL said nicely.