#7 meeting the fiance

Lilac's Pov

I felt my face turning really red.  I tried to wiggle out of Yogurt's grasp which was quite easy.  After freeing myself I heard Yogurt whine out something in his sleep. "Don't....go....please...."  I felt a little guilty but I went into his room's bathroom to cool my face down with cold water which felt slightly better I suppose.....I yawned still tired..I wanted to still sleep and feel Yogurt's body against mine but I must do my job.... I sighed sitting on the bed while Yogurt was still sleeping. I stroked my finger along his light purple hair which was really nice to touch.  He flinched for a second but calmed down after.  I smiled. He looked so peaceful  in his sleep.....I got up leaning against the wall acting like my regular neutral self.  

Yogurt pov

I woke up feeling no one in my grasp.  Wasn't Lilac with me on the bed?  I turned around seeing Lilac leaning against the wall and looking at the ceiling.  "Morning LIlac~" I said startling Lilac I smirked.  "Morning Yogurt," Lilac said, looking at me.  "How was your sleep~?" I said hoping Lilac would say smt about him sleeping with me twice now.  "It was fine but..my room was kinda cold, nothing much."  I frowned knowing that Lilac was lying to me.   "Oh ok"  I said, getting out of my bed I was still in regular so I just stayed in it.  We should go get smt to eat.  "Alright Yogurt."  I paused for a second seeing Lilac's outfit still on from yesterday.  'damn he's hot in that'  I thought to myself.

We entered the dining room and my eyes widened when I saw my dad and plain still here they must have stayed over.....crap I forgot about thag marriage thing :/.  I also noticed a new cookie siting down next to my father.  She was wearing a red and black dress and had her hair tied up into a bun.  She seemed quite pretty. She was also carrying a fan with her like me.  "Good morning Father  and Brother"  I said sitting down.  Lilac cookie stood behind my chair watching or maybe glaring at scorpion cookie who knows.  "Morning"  father and plain said at the same time.  "Yogurt cookie meet our guest Red Licorice cookie" [oc]  The cookie smiled and nodded her head slowly in saying hello.  "She is your fiance."  My father said happily "She comes from a very family of dancers."  I almost got choked by water when my father said she was my fiance.  I smiled nervously "Wasn't I supposed to choose my future wife?"  I said worrisomely "Yes, but Plain told me that the faster you get married the faster you can be less alone in this lonesome place."  I  nodded silently while eating my food.  Once in a while I would look at Red Licorice.  She was peaceful eating her food.  Not gonna lie she was really beautiful, but not my type.  

After eating I dismissed myself walking fast into my room with Lilac following me behind.  After a few seconds of silence I burst into tears which startled Lilac for a moment.  'I-Im not ready to get married."  I said while tears started falling down my cheeks.  Lilac started to comfort me.  "Hey it's ok everything will be fine , Yogurt."  I just kept on crying for who knows how long I was but Lilac was willing to stay by my side.

Lilac pov

Yogurt....cries a lot I feel like I'm soaking wet- ;-;.  I watched Yogurt for a second then I took my charmkar in one hand and got ready to cut his head off.....I heard someone I immediately yeeted my charmkar across the room.  The maid came in and saw Yogurt crying and slowly exited the room.  Great, I missed my chance since Yogurt started talking.  

A/N- :>